Chapter 54: Shall we?

Start from the beginning

The sound of a train came from behind the boat pulled by two giant Yagaras, announcing the arrival of Luffy's team. With excited expressions, Sanji and Usopp ran toward the window, yelling your captain's name.

"(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)" cried out the ebony male the moment you stepped inside the train.

You let out a 'huff' when your captain lashed himself at your neck, throwing you both on the ground. You gritted your teeth as Luffy started to spout nonsense about thinking you were dead and how you should have never left the group. Nami and Chopper were grinning at the sight, showing relief that you were okay.

However, the doctor quickly noticed the bandages on your back and around your head, covering the right eye.

"GYAH! WHAT ARE THOSE WOUNDS?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" panicked Chopper, running on his little legs to you.

"No one special" you lied, pushing away Luffy. "No worry about the eye, it will heal on its own..."

"IT STILL NEEDS MEDICAL CARE" snapped Nami. She calmed down and turned to face Sanji, who was deep in thoughts. "What is it, Sanji-kun?"

"And all you idiots here with Nami-san and (y/n)-swan...Before we go rescue Robin-chan, let me tell you one thing" said the chief and went on explaining that the Buster Call costs Robin's island of birth's life and everyone who lived on it. "So, CP9 is taking advantage of the root cause of Robin-chan's vulnerability. It's not that I'm trying to make excuses for not being able to get her back. But even if we march into our enemy's territory, it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll let us help her"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I'M NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS!!" shouted Luffy and Chopper let out a cry too. "DARN THAT ROBIN"

"WHY ROBIN?!" snarled Nami while she slapped the back of his head.

"Why not?! Why the heck doesn't she want us to come rescue her?!"

"She's suffering thinking about what might happen to us after she's rescued!"

"Who cares about that?! If we don't do anything, she'll be killed, right?! There's no way she wants to die, so we'll rescue her!" declared your captain stubbornly.

"Of course that's true, but..." trailed Nami, only to be cut by Zoro.

"Don't bother" he sighed with his arms crossed. "Either way, what we have to do is the same. We'll just rescue her"

"We'll bring down the whole place!!!" shouted your captain, throwing his arms in the air. "There's a technique that I wanna try, too!"