Chapter 54: Shall we?

Start from the beginning

Drowning. That's right. What happened before arriving here? There was a purple light and you thought it was already the end for you. Small steps resonated next to your head, and you watched as Steven stopped next to you:

"...Steven...?" you groaned. "Did...you save me?..."

The wooden doll nodded in agreement, showing you his arms where vines extended around him.

"Sister finally woke up guys!"

"(y/n)!"

"(y/n)-swan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The next thing you know, you were surrounded by a crying Sanji, Usopp, and some members of the Franky Family. You winced at the loudness of the idiots, blocking the sounds with your hands. Noticing the look of discomfort, the chief quickly shut down the others with a kick to their face.

"How do you feel, (y/n)-swan?! Does your head hurt?" asked Sanji with a worried expression.

"More importantly, do you feel sick? You fell in the water after all" added Usopp.

"No.....I'm feeling perfectly fine" you answered, passing a hand over your face. "Where are we? What happened?"

"Those guys found us while they were on their way to help Luffy. The Franky Family are now allied with us" explained the chief. "Though, I don't know how you got there before. They found you first"

"It was crazy, Sister! You were floating above the water on some kind of platform with vines and all! Then, out of nowhere, a monster jumped in our boat with you in its arms, before turning into that little over there!" said one of the men, pointing at Steven.

"I see....Are the others here?"

"You're talking about Straw Hat? Unfortunately, their train drifted away from us because of the stupid frog..."

"Frog?"

"Hey! We can now see the lights of the nightless island! It's Enies Lobby!" yelled someone outside.

"What?! Is that true? All right! We can go rescue Bro!"

"Nightless island?" repeated Sanji.

"Yeah. They don't have nights on that island. It's also called a day island" explained a guy with pigtails. "That's the judicial island"