"Stop complaining you Gesoking and do something already" snapped Franky.

"WHO'S THE GESO?! Oh...." Usopp suddenly went deep in thoughts.

"Hurry up, you octopus!"

"Swimsuit boy. I have one request. Listen without your heart"

The sniper went with climbing the next cars by using the weird octopus dials he had on him, and tried to find Robin. Franky decided to test the roofs and continued forward on them. You, on the other hand, decided to be bold and enter the next car without a care about the world.

You were surprised, however, when you noticed the third car was completely empty...except for one person sitting quietly on one of the seats, his back facing you. The familiar mop of purple hair caught your line of sight and you gasped:

"Bryce?" you called and the young man turned to you with a smile.

"Oh! Hello! I was waiting for you" he said, extending a hand. "Have a seat, if you want"

"No. I will stay here" you muttered.

"Ah...That's alright then...I'm surprised that you're still here. I thought you would go for a swim when those men saved you"

"Very funny" you gritted your teeth and Bryce let out a soft laugh. "I didn't know you were working for the World Government"

"Oh heavens no! Mother would kill me if it was the case!" Bryce shook his head. "Quite the contrary, in fact. I'm simply here to observe...."

"Then maybe you certainly saw your face on this sheet of paper they gave me earlier"

The smile on Bryce's face quickly disappeared and he released a sigh, his fringe covering a part of his features. His fingers dug in his pants as he bit the lower half of his lips.

"....They are simply afraid. That's all"

"Afraid? I might know the reason, but why would they fear me that much?" you asked, taking one step closer to Bryce. "After all, I'm supposed to be number 2 on the wanted criminals of the World....If Robin isn't"

"History is a strange thing....Information written on papers....Events, wars, celebrations, people...." trailed Bryce, looking at the ceiling. "The World Government doesn't want them to know about what happened in the Void Century...And yet, here you are. A woman that can remember her past lives..."

"So I truly lived in this century?" you questioned.

"Who knows?....But I know a lot, so I guess it's fine. (y/n), I will...ask you to give your life"