Chapter 49: Galley-La's Wrath

Start from the beginning

"How dare you pull all this crap? What's your goal, Straw Hat?!" snarled Paulie angrily.

"Galley-La...What do you want?" demanded Franky as the crowd cheered loudly behind him.

"All right! The foremen are here!" yelled a citizen of Water 7.

"That was close! The shipyard almost got destroyed!" shouted another.

"Hey, hey, guys from Galley-La! You shouldn't butt into our fight!" Franky shook his head in disapproval. "Do you wanna get hurt?"

"It's amazing you say that. After you messed up our factory this much we don't even need a reason to come stop you!" sneered Paulie.

"He's right, Franky! How are you gonna settle this?!" barked the huskier man behind the shipwright.

"Hold on sec, Tilestone. We'll talk about it later--WHAT THE?!"

The blond man finally caught sight of your new attire, blushing brightly like a virgin. You facepalmed while the shipwright started to spout nonsense about women wearing bikini tops around a work field of MEN.

"HOW DARE YOU WEAR THAT, YOU DEMONESS?! SHOWING THE CURVATURE OF YOUR BREASTS-" snarled Paulie before Lucci slapped the back of his head, the pigeon on his shoulder cackling.

"Show some respect, Paulie! Coo Coo! She's still a woman, even after what they did!" scolded Hattori and you raised a brow.

"R-Right..." Paulie took a deep breath, before he glared coldly at Luffy. "We have important stuff to take of after all. Right, Straw Hat Luffy? You know what I'm talking about. I'm surprised that you could show your face again"

"What? Why? We came here because we heard the news about pops!" explained your captain and the faces of the foremen darkened.

"Geez...Our family wasn't enough, so you messed up with Galley-La, too?" Franky clicked his tongue with a saddened expression. "Are you on your period or what?"

"SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU WON'T FEEL IT FOR YEARS" you snarled at the cyborg who unconsciously took a step back in fear.

"We didn't do anything!" added Luffy.

"If you play innocent, then we'll just put the screws on you" told Paulie as he pulled his ropes out of his sleeves. "ROPE ACTION HALF KNOT!"

The shipwright sent at Luffy the rope, enrolling it around his throat before tightening it, squeezing his lungs. The young man struggled to breath, gripping the rope. Paulie tugged it, and lifted Luffy off the ground before slamming him on the ground.

"You bastards! I said don't interfere! Don't you get it?!" shouted indignantly Franky, clenching his fists at the foremen. "I'm the one who holds the grudge against them! Mostly the angry lady over there, though..."