Chapter 42

Chapter 42 - Mother

Stella P.O.V

"Goodbye Stella."

"NAMI DON'T!" Sigaw ko at saka napapikit. Hinihintay ang tatamang patalim sa akin. Pero--

"Aah!" Napamulat ako nang marinig ko ang sigaw ni Nami.

Namilog ang mga mata ko nang makita ko siyang nakadantay na sa lupa at duguan ang ulo. Napalingon ako sa likod niya at nakita ko ang babaeng tumulong sa akin kanina sa loob ng laboratory.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mararamdaman ko ngayon. Matutuwa ba ako? o Kakabahan dahil baka ang pakay niya ay patayin din ako? Ano bang kailangan nila sa akin? Biglang sumakit ang ulo ko nang maalala ko ang pinag-usapan namin ni Head Mistress.

------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

------------------------------------------

She walked in front of me then she smiled mysteriously. "Do you know who the monster is?" She asked.

"WHO?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" my forehead curled when she said that.

"What?! HA! You're really insane!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! I am insane! But not a monster like you." I was astouned at what she just said.

Me? A monster? What does she mean?

"Sydney De Guzman. Does that name ring a bell to you?" She asked.

My mother's name~ Wait! How did she--

"She's your mother right?" Deanna asked.

I couldn't speak or answer her but with just one nod. I am getting more and more nervous about this. Won't she go straight to the point?!

She walked slowly to the table right beside me and she picked a folder up. Turning the page to the next until she showed me what is it.