Chapter 34

Chapter 34 - Find me

Kyle P.O.V

Recently, I just heard about Brittney's death.. Although, we are not that close, but she's Stella's friend.. That's why I consider her as my friend too.

As I entered their dormitory.. The lights of the candles welcomed me together with the silence of the room.. I felt the warm and grief of her sister.. Tiffany..

She's sitting right in front of her sister's picture.. Together with Aki beside her.. I can't help but to pity her.. I looked at Chead at my back nodding at him giving him the signal to set the purple flowers.. Purple symbolizes sorrow.. That's why..

I walked towards Aki and Tiffany.. "How's she?" I asked Aki when he looked at me as I came closer at them.

"She won't stop crying.." Aki mouthed.. I nodded..

I understand her.. She's at grief right now.. She needs to burst out her feelings.. I'm sure we'll miss the days with Brittney.. The days wherein she usually scold her sister or when she get annoyed everytime Daniel tease her..

Speaking of Daniel.. "Where is that thug?" I mumbled.

"He's at the fountain.." I automatically looked beside me.. Its Arnel..

"Stay here." I commanded him.. He just nodded.

~*~

Daniel P.O.V

I can't stop myself from crying.. Shit! I can't let Brittney's face out of my mind.. I closed my eyes and trying to calm myself down.

But fuck! I cannot do it! I shook my head.. Tumingin ako sa kalangitan.. Its so beautiful.. My tears began to fall down when Brittney's face was suddenly drawn.

I looked down.. Hinawakan ko ang noo ko.. "Brittney... " I whispered..

"Cry baby.." Bigla akong nangilabot nang may nagsalita..

With my defense mechanism, I drew my dagger.. But I suddenly calmed down when I saw her..

Binalik ko ang dagger ko tsaka ako tumingin sakanya.. Pinunasan ko muna ang mga luha ko..

"Why are you here? Aren't you going to Brittney's memorial service?" I asked..

"Did you?" Tanong niya..

Okay with that? I was caught off guard.. Di ako kaagad nakasagot at saka ako nagiwas ng tingin..

"What could've happen if I visited? Will she be revived?" I asked sarcasticly..

She chuckled.. "Remember here?" She asked.. Tumango ako.

This was the first place where we met.. "This was our first meeting place.." Ang sagot ko.