(Chpt.9-10) A Break Down😓

Start from the beginning

So yeah, she still hates me but hopefully we can talk this ish out today when I drop Des off.

*
(Dyme's Pov)💕

"How did you sleep?" I smiled, seeing her come over to sit at the table with me.

"I would've slept like a baby, if someone didn't kick me in the stomach" she gritted her eyes at me.

"I said I was sorry" I laughed. "You know I sleep wild but when we cuddled it was cool right?"

"Yeah.." she smiled at me.

I yawned and stretched my arms out a little. "That alcohol had me f*cked up last night Kehlani and I'm blaming you"

"Good. You needed to get drunk for once. Just that party alone was good for you, because now you're happy again, and smiling..."

"I just really had fun. I wanna thank you for....giving me such an amazing and well needed night, yo. Me and you both know I needed that"

"That's what best friends are for right? Even though I had to beg you to come"

"That's crazy how we can literally sleep with each other and still be best friends the next day. And just only friends "

"Nigga please. Ain't no sense in catching feelings now, I've known you since what....kindergarten?"

"1st grade, bitch" I corrected her.

"Right" she laughed. "But when are we going to Babies 'R' us again? I got a birthday coming up..."

"Whenever my baby father bring me this money, he's coming by soon. I think he's just getting off of work as we speak but he better bring his b*tch-ass straight here with my baby" I looked at my phone.

"You're so mean to him" she laughed again.

"I know, but b*tch betta have my money and my child unharmed, is all I'm saying" I looked at her, being ghetto.

"His daughter can pee herself crazy, do you hear me. I'm already running low on pampers again and I just brought a big pack 6 days ago" I added.

*Door bell Rings*🚪🔔

"Speaking of the devil" she said.

Getting up from the table, I walked on over to my door and opened it up for Jacob and Desiree. As soon as my baby saw her mommy's face, she smiled at me, making my heart glow inside. "Hi my baby" I instantly took her from Jay's arms. "Mommy missed you so so much" I covered her in kisses, feeling her tiny hands exlore my face. "Thanks. You got the money I asked you for?" I asked her father, who's still standing in the doorway.

"Uh-- *Digs into his pocket* I got 35, I'll give you the rest tomorrow"

I rolled my eyes. "Jay, I asked you for 50..." ...I know the nigga lost all his money from the raid but he gotta full-time job now. Which means he should at least be able to give me a little percent of his pay check for his daughter.