(Chpt.9-08) Mama Allen👀

Start from the beginning

"Hey mama" I smiled.

"Hi baby, it's so good to see you" she smiled too.

"Good to see you too"

"What took you so long to come?" she asked.

"Well I was gonna come in March but, something happened for me to change the plan"

"Like what? Did someone pass?"

"Um-- yes sadly. Um, it was Lamar.."

Her eyes widened. "Lamar is dead now too? I guess everyone I've been with is leaving me forever" she looked down.

"Y'all used to date huh?" I asked, already knowing the answer to that.

"Yeah but that was way before I met your father. Lamar was a childhood friend of mine and he was my first time"

"T. M. I." I chuckled, playing along.

"That's how you got here"

"Yeah I know. But um-- that's not it"

"What is it?"

"The cartel has gone out of business. We got robbed mama and the person ain't looking to give it back.." I sighed.

"What!? What do you mean the cartel is gone!"

"Someone attacked the place and killed most of our members, that's how Lamar died. Now there's nothing left, no money, no drugs, no people....nothing"

"Fucking hell" she grabbed her hair.

"And me and Adriana don't know what to do. We're too young for that..."

"I know. I wouldn't want you two to get hurt anyway. So....there's no money at all?"

"Nah. We broke for real. I don't even own my house anymore, the bills were over 800 a month and my car was 850. So now I live with my girlfriend, Adri lives with her boyfriend and Kaila lives with Brandi"

"Well at least you're okay. How's life though besides the company's fall"

"Stressful. I'm tryna work as much as I can to get back on my feet. And there's one more thing too, ...you're a grandmother now" I smiled.

"I am huh? My baby had a baby?" she smiled.

"Yeah, your baby has had a baby. A little girl. Her name is Desiree"

"Awee Jayyy. I wish you would've brought her with you"

"Yeah I'm sorry, but I got a picture" I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture off Dyme's Snap Chat. "This is her and her mom actually" I put the phone up to the glass.

 "This is her and her mom actually" I put the phone up to the glass