I give him a hug before pulling away when I see Avery and Olivia walk into the room, rubbing their eyes tiredly. They ask whats going on and Mason fills them in. I have to remind myself that I states away and there isn't much I can do.

I dial Riley's number back.

"Ri?" I say into phone. I can hear her groaning from the contractions and a shaky yes.

"Do you want me to fly home? Have you heard from them?" I question.

"No. No, don't fly home. Enjoy your time- AHHHHH. Fuck you for doing this to me." I hear her groan and moan at I assume is Hayden. I silently laugh to myself. "But yes I have got ahold of them. Apparently they were having breakfast with Aunt Macy and Uncle Mark." She says.

"Okay. Well, keep me posted. I love you." I end the call and let everyone know everything is okay. Now I feel like a dramatic cry baby who over thinks everything. I just fear the worse and the worse is always the first thing that comes to mind. I can't help it.

I go ahead and run up to my room to take a shower, too cool down really. This is the second time Riley has thought she was in labor but I have a feeling this time she really is and that's what stressed me out. After a relaxing shower, I get out and dry off before wrapping the towel around my body. I put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a cropped vintage rolling stones t shirt.

I blow dry my hair and leave my face natural before putting on a pair of chelsea booties and calling it a day. I walk back down stairs to now seeing Emercyn here. Why are they all here hanging out all of a sudden.

When she see's me she gives me a smile and of course I return one. After talking to the three of them, I'm cool with them now. Things are just a little awkward as we try to make things a little bit how they were before. When I see Eric, I pull him aside from talking to Ethan.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Why are they all... here?" I give a questioning look. Eric laughs for a minute before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You girls are about to go get your nails down while us guys go play some golf." He tells me.

"Golf? Why not something cooler?" I ask, scrunching my nose which for some reason makes him laugh. What is he doing?

I pull away from his arm being around me and walk over to Avery. She is play arguing with Mason as always and here and there kissing him. I sit on the coffee table in front of them and put my hands on their faces, separating them from each other.

I give them a sweet sweet smile as they scold me. When I finally have their attention, I take my hands off their faces and pull away. Not only do I have their attention, but everyone else's too.

"So when are we going to get our nails done because I'm starving and we all know how I get when I'm hungry." I say. Avery turns to Mason, laughs, and turns towards me.

"Sometimes I feel like your mother you know that?" She asks, laughing before standing up.

"Someone has to provide me food!" I tease, shrugging my shoulders.

"It's always been that way with her." Emercyn laughs. I give her a smile, remembering how I use to make her make me eggs all the time.

Avery goes upstairs to get her purse and what not. I follow shortly behind needing to grab mine as well. I guess I hadn't noticed anyone had left the room because as I was about to walk into my room, Grayson comes out of the bathroom upstairs completely scaring the heck out of me.

I hold my chest in shock which only made him laugh before apologizing more time than I can count on my hand. He then precedes to tell me he used this one because Mason was using the downstairs one. I can only pray who ever goes in their prepares for the bomb they have walked in.

I excuse myself into me room and grab my purse before walking back downstairs. Emercyn twirls her car keys in hand as she patiently waits for us.

"Ready?" She asks. All three of us nod our heads before we say goodbye to the boys. Ethan kisses Emercyn for way too long so Avery and Olivia practically drag her away after they say goodbye to their own boyfriends.

I just wave to everyone before shutting the door behind me on my way out. We walk to the car and it's a really nice Mercedes sedan. Im not quite sure what type but I'll be sure to ask.

Avery insist on me sitting upfront with my cousin so I don't argue. I slide in and the car immediately smells of leather and the new car sent. It has to be fairly new.

"Nice car!" Olivia smiles.

"Thank you. Ethan bought for me for Christmas. I begged him not too but he wouldn't talk to me till I took accepted it." Emercyn shrugs her shoulders.

"Lucky." I hear Avery whisper.

The whole way to the nail salon Avery and Olivia question Emercyn about Ethan. Asking how they met and what not. Emercyn then tell the entire story on how they met and became to be a couple. She even included me and Grayson in the store which made my heart ache.

The rest of the ride was blank to me as I ignored the story that has replayed in my mind too many times. I didn't want to feel so weak when we are suppose to be having fun.