(Chpt.9-07) Bitter Sweet🍬

Start from the beginning

But I don't think it's safe right now for my daughter to go over there. God forbid if she tried to do anything to my daughter to get back at me...

I would lose it and go to jail for multiple accounts of murder. One for her, one for her father and for whoever tried to stop me after I pulled the trigger.

*

"Sometimesss

"Sometimesss.........these walls seem to cave in on me......but when I look in your eyesss. I feel aliveee. ....Some dayss we say words that don't mean a thing, but when your holding me tiiight, ......I feel aliveee" I sung Beyonce's Blue softly to her.

"Make it last forever......come on baby won't you hold on to me. Hold on to me. You and I together........come on baby won't you hold on to me. Hold on to me....--Mmm"

*Door opens in the distance*🚪

That must be her father finally getting here, assuming since he is the only one I'm expecting.

"Diya?" he called out. ...yep😒

"In the bathroom..." I answered him back, taking the rose petal from Des's forehead.

I heard him come closer and closer until he finally peeked inside at us in the tub together.

"Oh uh, I'll just wait out in the living room" he said, stepping back.

"You sure? I thought you wanted to see your daughter"

"I do but you're naked I bet..." ...no sh*t.

"And?...." I looked at him.

"And no. I'm not single Dyme"

I sighed. "You're so immature... Just go wait out there then and close the door" I picked up my baby.

"What? Are you mad now? Because I don't wanna see my ex naked?"

"Okay but you act like you're touching me inappropriately. We're all family in here, so if you really wanna see your daughter then come see her. I'm not worried about you or your relationship. I could care less about it. But if you don't wanna see me because you have a "girl" now, okay. .....Bye" I said with an attitude.

"What is your problem?" he step inside anyways.

"I don't have one....I'm over that ish. Just like I'm over you..." I assured him.

"Oh...so this is about me huh? You're done with me finally?" he chuckled.

I ignored him and looked down to play with my daughter instead. Washing her hair with some of the soap water to finish our bath together. "You see dada? Dada annoying ain't he, yeah mommy know"

"But mommy crazy Des, she keeps hurting dada's feelings. Beat her up for me" he said in his baby voice, getting down on his knees next to the tub.