Chapter 18 : Disappointed

Start from the beginning

Troy turned and raised an eyebrow at me, his fists still grabbing the boy's collar. "He refused to remove his hands from my body." I shrugged, defending myself. Troy turned back to the boy angrily. "That's what you get when you try to molest people, dickhead." He released the boy's collar throwing him roughly on the ground. "Fuck off drunkass." He hollered at the boy who landed on his butt and was up and running away in a second.

He shook his head at the boy who ran away still clutching his nose and shouting a string of vulgarities at us, and turned back to me. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah, thanks." I smiled sheepishly. "Threw a heck of a punch huh?" He smirked, looking hot and sexy. "He was asking for it." I shrugged. He chuckled and ask, "Here to shop?", "Yup." I replied smiling. "Alright, give me a minute." He jogged off to a blue Mercedes and climbed in. Guess he's not all that bad, pretty sweet actually. 

A few moments later he emerged out of the car and locked it, jogging back to me. "Sorry, had to grab something." He smiled waving his wallet at me before tucking it in the back of his pocket. "No worries." I nodded and gave him a small smile. "The rest of them are inside, let's go in." he grinned and gestured to the mall, referring to The Kings. "Oh sure." I grinned and we walked into the mall.

The automatic glass doors slid opened and Troy gestured to the right and we walked towards the fountain at the right. I spotted them at sitting and standing by the fountain. Kinda hard to miss those major lookers. Elliot who was sprawled against the seats jumped up and whined at Troy, "What took you so long?!" after the words came out of his mouth he spotted me and his face lit up. "Brea!" He grinned. 

"Hey Elliot." I grinned and gave him a hug. The remaining three looked up at the sound of my name. Wait. There's all 5 of them. Derrick was laying across the seats, but now his hair looked much neater and he was wearing a grey flannel shirt that was rolled up to his elbows and a pair of berms with Sanuks. He still looks just as hot. 

But what is he doing here? So that  "something urgent" was to hang out with the guys? He sat up, smiled at me and raised his hand, "Hey Brea." My grin disappeared and I shot him a dirty look, "So crashing at the mall was that urgent thing you had to attend to? " I stepped towards him and questioned. "If you needed an excuse to end the date, just tell me. You didn't have to lie to me you know?" I frowned at him feeling offended. I thought he was having just as much of a good time as I was.

His face was filled with shock and confusion, like he didn't expected me to say that. The rest of The Kings were giving us confused looks and shrugging their shoulders at each other, clearly hearing about our date for the first time. He stood there in shock for a few moments before saying, "Date...? You went on a date with me..?". My eyes widened at his question, what the heck is that supposed to mean?!  "Wow. It was just an hour ago and you've already forgotten. I must mean nothing to you!" I said sarcastically, anger rising through me. "What about that day at the beach? You forgot too?" I questioned angrily. He just gave an even more confused look, like he had no freaking clue what on earth I was talking about.

"But Rick was here al--" Elliot began to say but Eric gave him a whack on the arm making him shut up. I raised an eyebrow at Elliot and he shuffled his feet uneasily. "Nothing man, thought wrong." he said, looking down. Then Derrick's eyes widened. "Oh." he muttered to himself. Oh?! What the hell?! OH? Seriously? OH as in you just remembered our date and the kiss? OH??? "You're impossible, jerk. I thought you were different but I guess I was wrong " I shook my head at him, feeling angered and mostly, hurt. "Stay away from me." I literally spat. Shock crossed his face again. "W-wait Brea!" I took a few steps back and shot a small smile to the rest of them and said, "Sorry guys, see you." before turning on my heels and walking off. 

He called after me but I ignored him, walking off aimlessly. Those two kisses meant nothing? That kiss he gave me an hour ago meant nothing? He disliked our date so much that he had to act like nothing happened and rather crash at the mall with his friends? This is so screwed. I was so caught up in my thoughts and emotions that I didn't see where I was going and bumped into something hard. 

I stumbled back but two strong hands wound around my waist and back, steadying me. "Careful there Bree!" a familiar voice said. I look up at the person I bumped into and saw Evan's worried face. Relief washing over me. "Ev!" I whined and crushed him in a hug. "Whoa easy." He chuckled as he pressed me into his shoulder and smoothed his hands down my hair. "What's wrong babe? You're walking around with your brows knitted so tightly together, I could probably stick my cash card in there and chances are, it would stay." He pulled away and frowned at me. 

I let out a frustrated chuckle and kicked him, "Shut up already." I grabbed him aside and told him what happened. "I'm gonna kick his royal ass." He growled angrily. "He's acting like a freaking girl. Where is he?" Evan asked. "Ev forget it. I've already told him off. It's not like he broke my heart or anything, we haven't gotten that far, I was just hurt that he acted like a jerk." I said giving a shrug. "There won't be a second time." I added, with anger comes determination.

Evan looked at me and sighed. "Hell he won't. Good thing you know he's douche now." I nodded, pressing my lips into a thin line. "Screw him. You'll find your prince charming one day babe, till then, you have me." He winked and slung his arm around my shoulders as I grinned and hugged his waist. You've gotta love Evan.

___________________________________________________________________________

 Vote! Comment! Fan! Share! :D