Chapter 37: Long Ring Long Land

Start from the beginning

"NOT THEM AGAIN!!" you snarled.

"RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! IT'S THE SEA MONKEYS!!!" screamed in alarm Luffy as the Sea Monkeys created another tidal wave.

"DID THEY FOLLOW US?!" barked the swordsman.

"DAMN, THERE'S NO WIND!" cursed Sanji.

"Take in the sail!" ordered Nami.

"MAN THE OARS! ROW FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" panicked the sniper who swung his limbs in every direction from the crow nest.

With the help of Luffy, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper, the guys used the paddles and paddled like crazy to avoid and get away from the tidal wave that was coming toward your ship. However, you noticed that the coming ship was going straight at the wave.

"What are they doing?" you asked, leaning over the railing to gaze at the other ship. "Won't they crash?"

"Ahoy, you there!!" yelled Luffy to the mopping crew. "A tidal wave and some monkeys are coming! Steer your ship away!"

The other crew made of men only seem to realize there was another ship, and started to spout nonsense about stealing your treasures. Until they saw the tidal wave and panicked in unison.

"That ship's crew has no idea what they're doing" Luffy stated the obvious, watching the crew who was making mistakes left and right.

"They said they wanted to steal our treasure. They're a bunch of crooks. Let'em be" dismissed Sanji, continuing to paddle.

Eventually, the tidal wave crashed against the other ship, giving you the opportunity to get away while the Sea Monkeys were enjoying their last victims. Your crew continued to paddle, not showing any sign of stopping.

"It's just one thing after another!" grunted angrily Zoro, letting himself drop down on the deck in exhaustion.

"Things are under control for now" sighed in relief Sanji.

"That wave was just the Sea Monkeys being mischievous" said Nami. "The humidity and temperature are stable. We've probably entered the next island's climate zone"

"That's good news" you mumbled, head falling against the mast.

"Oi, Robin! Can you see anything from there?" demanded Usopp with a tired expression.

"The island's been in front of us for a while" she responded.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!" sweatdropped in unison Luffy and Usopp.

"Don't you know your job?! Listen, when you see an island, you're supposed to say something!" scolded the sniper before he shoved his hand toward Luffy. "Now demonstrate!"

"GUYS! I SEE AN ISLAND!!" cried out loudly your captain, cheering.

"Now you!"

"There's a dense fog ahead" said Robin, completely ignoring Usopp's request who cried out indignantly.