¢нαρтєя-тωєиту єιgнт

"The final alterations have been completed, sir." Haggar announced, her voice as raspy as usual. "We have our best scouts looking for their location. Voltron and those little heathens will pay for what they have done to stop us in our path to righteousness."

"I have better words to describe them." Zarkon said, his fingers rubbing his temples. It wasn't hard to say that the Paladins as well as Thace and his gang of 'misfits' were starting to become thorns in his side, and their 'heroic' antics were giving him a genuine headache. A brutal headache to put it at that. "The alterations are complete?"

"Yes, sir." Haggar replied, reaching within her cloak and retrieving a liquid mixture of herbs in a bottle. Zarkon looked at her in questioning, taking his hands away from the sides of his head.

"What is that?"

"Medicine prepared by Doctor Jieroc, my emperor." Haggar explained, watching as Zarkon took the pain relief. "It will assist in curing your headache. I have been keeping note of these headaches for some time and it is clear that they are simply more than stressed induced pains. I do not intend to sound as though I am telling you what to do, but perhaps you should pay a visit to the doctor. He is the most qualified medical professional on the ship, and will prescribe a method of treatment best suited for you."

"I do not need a doctor!" Zarkon snapped, the loudness of his shout only bringing on more head pains. Groaning, he sat back down in his throne and went on with massaging his temples once more. In order to prevent the ache from getting worse, he spoke in a slightly calmer way. "I am fine, I do not wish to see Doctor Jieroc. Assemble the weapon."

Haggar thought it would be better not to argue with Zarkon. Whilst his health was important, questioning him would only cause his temper to escalate sky high. "At once, sir."

The thought of owning Voltron for himself was what kept Zarkon motivated. With all the Lions, he was going to create an empire that went by Galra rule, were every planet was colonised and fighting forces were stronger than ever before.

Nothing would stand in the way of him achieving what he wanted. He may have been a weak, goody goody long ago, but the Zarkon many people knew before all the death and destruction was gone forever. It pleased Zarkon when the new weapon Haggar had been working on was finally up and running after many times of trial and error, for everything was now falling into it's correct place.

****

"I've got a bad feeling, you guys. Something doesn't seem right." Nyma rubbed her arms, an expression of uncertainty on her face.

"Please try to relax, my dear." Thace said, going over to her and putting his hands on her shoulders. "Would you feel better if I gave you a hug?"

"I don't think a simple hug is gonna cure how i'm feeling right now, Thace. Thanks for offering though, I know you always mean well."

Before Nyma could smile in gratitude, the ground shook like no tomorrow. The sudden movements startled everyone, and they quickly got to their stations. Without even having to think, Thace gathered Nyma in is arms and assisted her in sitting down at her station.

"Coran! Allura! You have to get to the Castle of Lions! Please, there is no time to lose!"

"Right!" Allura nodded, quick to repeat the instruction in her own words."Paladins, get to your Lions!"

"On it!"

"Let's go!"

Thace's eyes widened when he saw what was outside. Tears shimmered, though he couldn't let them show. He had to be brave. He knew he had to be brave for the sake of his friends.