¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

"You're actually gonna help me? I...I don't know what to say...thank you. Really, thank you."

Shiro couldn't have been more thankful for the help they had already given to him. They had helped him in sickness, and nursed him back to health with what they had. Thace had played a big part in his recovery, he would still be ill if it wasn't for him.

Thace nodded in appreciation for the thankful words, the look on Shiro's face was enough to make him want to smile, but he kept his expression, knowing the situation was serious. It was vital to find the other Paladins as soon as possible; otherwise all hope would be lost.

"We have a similar goal, child. We help those who share the same motives as us. We did not tell you this before, but we work as our own resistance group. We disregard each other's species, as we feel that isn't a necessary factor in war. War is a brutal fight, were life and death meet very frequently."

Shiro could understand his point when he thought about it, species or gender didn't really matter when fighting in a war against the universe's most powerful (not to mention most evillest) emperor and the soldiers he had under his constant control).

"Yeah, I understand that. I guess you guys were a little cautious when teaming up for the first time?"

"Indeed." Thace said, remembering the day he met his comrades. "I was very cautious that aay, I was scared of hurting my friends, given the kind of past I have had. My kind...they're not the beings they once were, we were a kind civilisation before...before all of this insanity. I speak the truth when I say this, I wanted no part in what Zarkon wanted for us, though like most of us, the ones that didn't want to stand with him in battle...we were...we-"

"Hey, it's alright." Shiro could see it was a difficult subject for him to talk about. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I understand, it must be difficult for you."

"Take your time, Thace. We're here for you." Telenum said reassuringly, sat on the worktop as she placed her hand on the Galra's. "Don't get yourself upset; we can all talk about this another time. What matters now is helping Shiro find his friends, right?"

"That's correct, child. Thank you."

Behind his front, Shiro could see that Thace would have burst into tears when he hesitated. What was making him so upset? Would he ever know? It wasn't like he was going to ask him right away what was going on in his head, things like that took time for the sufferer to talk about, and he was willing to give him that time as a considerate person.

"So, were should we start? The sooner we find them, the better, right? For all we know, they could be...I don't even want to say it." Nyma frowned at the thought, her purple eyes glazing over with tears she was holding back. "But we're gonna find them, that's a promise."

"And once we promise something, we don't break it. That's the way our team works. When someone is in need, anyone of any species or gender, we'll do what we can to help them." Telenum explained. "You're no exception, Shiro. We're going to help you, we promise you that much."

Rolo was thinking of a plan, and opened his mouth to speak but held his tongue, realising that the idea he was thinking of wouldn't be of much help.

Maybe T will have a better plan?

"I do not know much about your friends, other than they're the current Paladins of Voltron. Anything of the sort could help. Names, appearances, anything at all? Who pilots each Lion for example?"

I don't know...should I really be telling him all of this? I mean, it's to help find the others, and like Nyma said, the sooner we can find them, the better our chances will be of finding them alive and well. I suppose, I don't have to give names, I could just give a few details to help out, at least. I can't just ask for help and then not cooperate, I have to try.