¢нαρтєя-тωєиту ѕιχ

A/N: Things get a little mature towards the end of this one guys but I promise it's nothing that will scar you for life. Enjoy!

¢нαρтєя-тωєиту ѕιχ

Zarkon tapped his fingernails against the arms of his throne, not amused at all. He was waiting, and Haggar could see his boredom even when he had denied it.

"How long until the weapon is ready?" he asked, sitting back.

"Soon, sir." the white-haired witch replied. "I am in the middle of making final adjusments, and will be performing a test to ensure its stability. You need not fear, it will be the greatest of all of my creations."

"I shall take your word for it, you have never failed to please me thus far. Take me to it, I wish to see it's current stage."

"Of course, my emperor. This way."

Zarkon didn't hesitate in following Haggar, the cloaked woman remaining quiet. Placing her palm on a scanner, a large door swiped right and the walk continued for another five minutes before the sorceress' work came into sight.

"You have been true to your word, Haggar. I can see that this will be one of your best creations yet. Voltron will be ours, and when we obtain it nothing will be able to stop us."

****

Allura laughed as Thace finished his story, her sides hurting from the humorous tale. "You sounded like quite the adolescent. Your home planet sounds like a marvellous place."

"It is, and is still going strong to this very day. We should arrange a visit when all of this is over. Pay our respects to those who lost their lives, both Galran and Altean."

"I would enjoy that very much."

Thace signed contentedly as the breeze intertwined with his fur. Picking a selection of blue flowers that were embedded in the grass, he pierced a tiny hole in some of the stems and began to make a crown.

"For you, Allura. A beautiful princess with a good heart."

Allura's smile brightened at what Thace had done, and she laid back to let the sun shine on her face. "I loved sitting on this hilltop, the smell of the flowers and an iced drink."

"As did I. Altea was such a beautiful planet, I remember sitting here and having picnics with my family. My friends would often join us as well, Coran being one of them. I remember he deeply enjoyed my grandmama's berry cake and sandwiches."

How could someone just take away everything that a person loved? It was clear that Thace loved his family and friends dearly and words could not describe the pain that he must have gone through during the time that he lost them.

"I am glad that you have someone you can confide in. I am sorry for my recent behaviour towards you, if I had known the truth I-"

"Apologies are not necessary, Allura." Thace said, heart aching. "I have accepted the fact that you are sorry, please do not grieve for me or my family. I have had long enough to do that, and I would hate to see you sad."

Allura nodded, fully understanding. It had come as a surprise to her that Telenum's ship had an AI chamber, but she was glad that it did.

"If only I could play my flute. I used to love performing for the people of Altea."

Flute?

"Well, what's stopping you?" Allura asked, resting her hands on her lap. "I would love to hear you play."

"Really?" Thace perked up, beaming. "You would?"

"Of course. I loved watching people play music in the town square. I would mean the world to me if I could relive those moments just one last time."