Announcement

Hey guys. Sorry this isn't a chapter, but I feel like I finally have to get this out into the open. Recently, i've been feeling as though writing (not just fanfiction, but writing in general) may not be the right path for me to go down. I haven't had as much inspiration for some of my works as of late and I realise that forcing myself to write chapters just isn't the right way to go about things.

Which is why, I have made a decision that I hope you all will understand...

I have decided to discontinue my works until further notice. This isn't because I hate my readers or anything, (in fact, I appreciate all of you so, so much and i'm sorry that I can't message you all to show my appreciation) it's just a personal choice that I have made because I realise that writing should be about doing what you love, not what you're being forced to do. I'm really, really sorry that it has come down to this but like I said, I hope you will understand and realise that this is for the best. I'm not sure when I will come back to my stories, but that doesn't mean I will be abandoning them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and also...

April Fools! Haha, you think i'd ever discontinue my works like that? Like Hell I would! I love writing, and I love making people happy with what I write! My purpose here on wattpad is to entertain, (of course it is, why would I be here otherwise? xD) but it's also to spread awareness of particular issues that we are facing in the world today. I like putting messages in my stories as I want to be able to teach people important lessons, though of course I put fictional twists to spice things up a little bit.

I hope I didn't scare you guys too much with this, but i've been wanting to do an April Fools like this and I hope this was a satisfactory joke.

Have a choc chip cookie and a hug from me *hands all my beloved readers and followers cookies and hugs you all tight*. I love you all so much and be sure to look out for some updates to Heathens, Masquerade and (maybe) B.B.E.