¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя

¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя

Purple beams shot at the Lions as they dodged the enemy attacks, their Paladins doing everything within their power to avoid the lethal blows.

"How the hell did they find us!?" Shiro exclaimed, both in shock and surprise. "I thought the Galra couldn't track us here!? Thace!"

"I don't know!" Thace replied, monitoring the controls of the Lion. "I thought the same thing you did, but it appears as though we were wrong! Fuck...fuck!"

Thace ran a hand through his mauve hair, trying not to panic. If the Galra managed to get the Lions, then they would get him and everyone else too. No, he wasn't going to let that happen! Not by any means!

"I can try something, but you're going to have to trust me."

"Try what?" Shiro asked, the Black Lion spinning as he got out of the way of a fighter ship's attack. "Thace, try what!?"

Thace groaned, rubbing his head after hitting the wall of the Black Lion. He placed his hand onto the metal covering, closing his eyes.

"I have a confession to make, my child. This may be hard for you to believe, but it is the truth. I can talk to the Lions; hear their thoughts and what they are saying. It is an ability I have had from being young, and I do not know the source of my power. I am going to establish a connection with your Lion, with your permission of course."

So that's it, Shiro thought. Thace can talk to the Lions. I...I knew there was something different about him, I just knew it!

"Do what you need to do. See if Black can help us."

The Galra concentrated, putting all of his energy into getting a connection with Black. Once doing so, he could hear him roar.

"My friend, Shiro and I are in need of your help. We are under attack from a fleet of Galra ships, and I fear that we will be overpowered. Please, is there anything you can suggest that may assist us?"

"You have to contact the other Lions. It's the only way we are going to succeed. Thace, you have a remarkable gift, one that must be used for the greater good. Your energy, your mere life force...you are connected to my friends and I."

"Connected? My life force? Whatever do you mean, Black?"

"I can explain all of this later, but right now you must talk with the other Lions! I will help you, though you must focus all of your energy on me in order for this to work."

"But I have never done this before! What if I fail!?"

Thace heard Black chuckle, his nerves calming themselves.

"I believe in you, but you must believe in me too. We can do this as long as we work together! Voltron must be formed!"

Thace brought his other hand to the wall, his forehead tensing as he did what Black wanted. Shiro couldn't help but watch with amazement at what the man was doing, he had never seen anything like it before during his time as a Paladin.

You can do this, Thace. I know you can.

Thace put his very heart and soul into what he was doing; using all the energy he had to ensure that the deed was done. It had to be completed; otherwise he would be a failure. He had to prove himself, show the other Paladins that he was on their side.

"Lions...if you can hear this, please hear me out. Shiro and I need your help! You will have to form Voltron! Without it, we will not be able to defeat these ships! Please, you must assist us!"