Being back

Cara POV 

People would think I would be happy to be awake from my coma, but while I am sitting here being poked and probed I am shaking literally and figuratively. It was so much quieter and calmer inside my head in the forest. But I needed to come back. The moment I saw Mother and Michelle appearing from the forest just a few minutes after Dean - the boy who kissed me - left, I knew I missed them so much and that it was time to leave my forest.

So here I am... 

Alive and healthy.

But let me tell you what went down in my mind after Michelle and Mother's appearance. 

*Bit earlier*

After he disappeared, I sat down just to catch my breath again. I softly touched my lips,where just seconds ago, his lips were.

I heard a few leaves crack, and I thought it was him again, but to my surprise - when I looked up - it was them, the two people who I adored the most and who stuck by my side through everything. 

"Mommy?"I couldn't even stand up so much I was shock to see them. They both have changed, they don't have that sparkle in their eyes anymore. There were bags under their eyes. 

What happened while I was here? 

"Oh Cara!"She embraced me in her warmth. I didn't know how much I missed her hugs till she was giving me one. 

"So I don't get one?"Michelle smiled with tears in eyes as I walked towards her. "I missed you so much."I exclaimed as I gave her a massive teddy bear hug. 

"I missed you more."I knew she was crying, her voice and the tears that were soaking my gown ,where giving it away.

"Why are you guys here?"I asked even if I knew the answer already.

"Your mother is going to help you , wake up. We all need you and you can't live in this coma anymore or you'll lose Magna."Michelle explained.

"Then let's get started..."I nodded.

*Present time*

"Okay guys that's enough!"Magna spoke and everyone scattered out of the room.

"Thanks Magna. I missed you." I replied in my head and I knew she smiled, I could feel it. "I missed you to Cara. So where is that boy..."She replied and just then he walked in with the same brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. 

But the problem was, he had bags under his eyes like Mother and Michelle and he was skinnier and paler.

Magna started whimpering. 

"Hey Cara..." He greeted and without thinking, I stood up and made my way towards him, bringing him into a embrace.

He smelled like he didn't shower in a few days, but I didn't care. I needed this. He needed me and I needed him.

I know that I knew him , but I needed time to remember. The doctors said that I need just a few weeks to gain every memory back from what I can't remember.

"I didn't got the chance to say."He looked at me as I spoke.

"I love you, I know I do. Just give me time okay?"With that his face and eyes got the sparkles back that I knew belonged there.

He lifted me up and turned around as if I just told him that I was pregnant with our pup.

Well I don't mind to explore a bit 

Dammit Magna

"Why are you blushing?"He asked and I just blushed more.

"N-nothing." What was this boy doing to me? I can't even remember him, yet I get speechless and blush around him.