You Need To Learn!

Cara's POV

I was currently wearing a grey tank top, Nike tights and some grey and white Nike running shoes.

"You ready?" FiFi asked while I was putting my hair in a pony tail

"Yeah. You could say that." I replied and walked with her towards the mats. 

"Sir. This is Alpha Cara." FiFi introduced me. He was tall and fricken muscular. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes.

"Aaahhhh... Miss Cara." He smiled, "Alpha Dean! You have a opponent!" He demanded and the same guy from yesterday stood next to him.

"So... We meet again Cara." He smiled and we walked towards an open mat.

"You ready?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

Keep Calm. He is being arrogant. Magna told me

"You ready Alpha Cara?" Sir asked and I nodded, placing myself in fighting position.

"Alpha Dean?" Dean nodded.

The whistle blew and we moved around in a circle, keeping each other's movements.

"You going to strike, pussy?" He asked.

"Then what are you?" I smirked and he launched at me, fist raised. I dodge his fist. I am glad I have trained a bit before I left Mons Lupus.This went on for about another few minutes. The Alpha's & Beta's stopped their training just to stand and watch us.

"Come on.. Someone just be kicked or something!" The girl from yesterday screamed and so Alpha Dean charge - he was getting mad and fed up.I dodge his attack and that's when hell broke loose, he changed into his wolf.It was black with bits of grey at the end of his hindlegs. It was beautiful.

Do I need to change? I asked

Wait. Magna replied.

He looked at me and then started running towards the Beta section..

Oh no... Michelle!

I ran towards her and watched as he came to a stop in front of Michelle, showing his teeth.

"Cara!" She screamed as he stalked towards her. Everyone stood back- they knew you can't stop an Alpha when he's mad.

"Leave.Her.Alone!" Magna growled. He turned around and then step back. Everyone gasped.I knew they just saw my eyes."You need to learn to pick on someone your size!" Magna growled.So much for keeping a low profile.

I stalked towards him , and then the girl jumped in front of me."Don't touch my Alpha!" She yelled , her eyes yellow, but I threw her across the field like a feather.You can mess with me, but don't dare to mess with my best friend...I changed into my wolf form and the ground shook under my growl.

"It's the white wolf!" Someone yelled.Dean and I stalked towards each other, canines showing. "Leave my alpha alone!" The same girl growled and stood in front of me."Beta Sam! Get away from them! They need to figure this out." Sir yelled and she obeyed.

"Cara! Please don't!" Michelle yelled and as I look at her, Dean took this chance to pounce me.Cara watch out Magna demanded, and I threw him off me. He landed on his back and that's when I pounced him. We started biting at each other.

The boss and some other guy came to tear us apart from each other."That's enough!" Sir demanded and we stopped."You two Alpha's , in my office! Now!" He yelled and walked off and we followed him.

Michelle gave me a t-shirt and a short and I changed behind a tree while Dean did the same.

We sat in arm chairs , waiting for Sir."Okay. Now both of you were stupid... But mostly you Dean!" He looked Dean square in the eyes.

"Don't ever pull such a stunt again do you both hear me?" He asked and we nodded."You may go Cara. Dean you stay!" Sir told us and so we obeyed.I closed the door and Michelle and I walked towards our lockers.

"That was fun..." Michelle replied after a while of silence and I just nodded.

^^^^^

👌👌 Go Cara!!!

Whoop whoop whoop !