Inside your head.

Cara PoV

It was dark in the woods tonight. I was currently in human form and no matter how hard I tried , I couldn't talk to Magna, but I did hear voices far away somewhere in the forest.

"Hello?" I asked towards the thick forest. "Anybody here?" I asked again, but no answer. It was quiet tonight , not like the other few nights I was here. This time I felt something was off with this forest, like that creepy movie The Forest.

I walked towards the lake. It felt familiar, but I couldn't remember why.

Then something moved out of the corner of my eye.

It was a guy, he had brown hair with blue dazzling eyes... He stood tall , looking confident , but his eyes said something else.

Where did this boy come from?

He was looking around and then he looked at me and his eyes lid up. Those eyes - They held something familiar that I couldn't quite understand.

"Cara?" He spoke soft and gentle. I was startled - how did he knew my name?

"Who - who are you?" I asked and his face fell. Why did he look broken.

"You can't remember me?" He asked before slowing walking towards me.

"It feels like I should, but... I can't remember. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Dean. I'm a friend that you have come to known two months back." He explained.

Two Months!? I have been in this forest for two months??

"Yeah you've been here for two months. We all miss you... Michelle, your mother..." He took a deep breath, "And me." Michelle!? Oh no my friend! I am so sorry. I should've been there for her while she was trying to figure out how to be a wolf.

"You need to wake up please. Even if your not going to remember us, please... They need you." He said and I just looked at him.

"But... How?" I asked. I was asleep?I never knew that.

"Your mother will help you. "He stepped forward and gently cupped my face.

"Please wake up." He whispered softly , and then he kissed me. I should've stopped him - I dont know him, but why couldn't I?

I don't know why it felt so right... My whole body was tingling and his kiss was so soft as if he was handling something gentle and fragile.

I couldn't rememeber who this boy was, but I figured out that he was my mate.

"I love you." He said lastly before disappearing into thin air before I could stop him.

******

Dean POV

I should've waited for her mother to say yes, but I needed to see my mate. Yeah yeah, I figured it out.

*bit earlier*

So when Joshua told us something was happening with Cara, we headed there immediately.

"They were losing her" her mother told us between sobs.

I was shocked to say at least and then my wolf started crying.

She was my mate and I was going to lose her.

One doctor ran out of the room towards us, demanding only close family members to help. I wanted to be first to go, but they held me back saying that this was the family's job. Only her mate may be an exception.

I was her mate! I wanted to scream, but her mother was already inside the room.

"Michelle!" I yelled before she went inside the room, she looked back and by reading my face expression she knew I needed to be there.

"That's her mate dimwits!" Michelle yelled and they let me through, everyone was shocked.

"Why are you here?" Her mother asked, but before I could answer. Her hand flew to her mouth, figuring it out.

"She's your mate?" Her mother asked and I just nodded.

"I just figured it out." I replied and she shuddered.

*back to the present*

"Why did you do it? We needed to go in with you!" Michelle yanked me up on my feet, furious. Her eyes were pitch black.

"Look I needed to see her. I needed to give her hope or we would've lost her! I am sorry!" I tried not to cry, but tears starting slipping.

Her eyes turned back to normal and she pulled me into a hug.

"How does she look?" Michelle whispered.

"Beautiful... I wish I could bring her back with me..." I replied through the sobs.

Her mother walked in and sighed, looking at both of us, "What's wrong dear?" She asked.

"He went inside her head without us." Michelle told Mrs. Stewart.

"Then just us have to go inside. Come on Dean. You need to stay outside." Mrs Stewart told me and like a good little boy, I obeyed. No mighty Alpha there. I knew the second I stepped out of the room, my parents were going to ask me a lot of questions.

The funny thing is that they didn't, my mother looked at me before bringing me in for one of her famous "it's okay" hugs. I didn't know I was crying till I saw the tears dropping onto my mother's shirt, soaking it. If the pack or any other Alpha saw me they would laugh their heads of, then spreading the news to the whole planet. But in reality?
I.
Just.
Didn't.
Care.

I wanted her.

And I wanted her so bad. I wanted to kiss her so soft like I did in her head, but then I remembered.

She didn't knew who I was... But I knew she felt that spark.

I looked at my mother, giving a sad and reassuring smile, then I looked back at her door.

Please wake up Cara...