The Night.

I will only explain a little bit of the changing ... And then I'll skip the days 🌈

Michelle's POV

It was so pitch black outside I couldn't even see my hands.

Cara decided to take us somewhere in her wolf form while I was on her back.

Tonight I'll be changed. Well bitten mostly, and then in two days, I'll transform... To say I am not nervous is a lie - I am shaking in fear of the unknown.

Cara promised that my first change would be excruciating, but I still agreed to go through this - being away from Cara would break me in ways I would not be able to get through without her.

Cara stopped at the famous lake she always went to when she just needed to be alone.

I climbed off and waited for her to change behind a tree. I'll have to make a note to always bring extra clothes with me when I need to shift...

"Hey, you ready?" She asked and I looked at her, the moonlight reflected upon her. She only had a white tank top with some grey jogging shorts on.

I nodded and she smiled.

"You sure about this? We could stop-"I interrupted her before she could go any further with that sentence, " No please..." She sighed not wanting to do this. I would've done the same if I was her. 

"Okay tilt your head to the right.." She asked and I did. She fazed out - speaking to Magna - and then she was back.

"What did she say?" I asked

"I'll have to let her do it..." She smiled weakly, still broken by the fact she needed to reject her mate. Stupid dick.

Her eyes changed into a piercing blue - almost white - it was so amazing, but only rare wolves have it. And that means only Cara.

"Hey, Magna." I greeted with a smile and Magna smiled back.

"Hey, okay this will hurt, but if you are sure you want to do it then it will hurt for about four seconds before you'll pass out." I nodded. Cara already explained it when we were back at the house.

Magna started sniffing the left side between my neck and collarbone. I started laughing just after she started and I could feel her smiling.

"Okay... Here they come." She whispered and I could feel her canines growing till it pierced into my skin, like they said it was painful, but after a while, it stopped.

She looked at me and Cara was back, but my eyes felt heavy.

"Let them close." That was the last thing I heard Cara say before everything went black.