Please

???

"Sir, a rogue said he has found the wolf." I looked at him."And where is this wolf? I want to offer him a deal he will have to accept." I replied."Sir, it's a girl. She looks about 17, friends with Alpha Dean Jr." My beta said and I sighed.

Like father like son.

"Find her. Before it happens." I demanded and my beta nodded, leaving me alone.

So my pack would be getting a new Luna." I smiled evilly. This time Dean, this time you won't win.

****

Cara POV

"I still can't believe you know what my favorite milkshake is. Did Michelle told you?" I laughed at Dean as he nodded."Yeah and so did your Mother helped. She's a lot like you, you know?" I smiled at his statement.Since Dean helped me, Mother and Michelle took a liking towards him and almost every weekend he would help me with training. Now he has brought me to a cute little diner in town.

"Okay, thanks for that." I smiled, and stir my Oreo milkshake, "So when will I meet your family?" I asked." Tonight." He replied and I almost choked on my milkshake. Was he serious?

" I am serious Cara. It's time you meet them." He smiled and I returned it."Reminder to never to that again." He started laughing and grabbed his wallet."C'mon let's get you home, you want to look your best even if you don't need to dress up." I smiled and blushed?

After dropping me off, Dean said he'll pick me up at 6. How will I be ready in 2 hours?Michelle and Mother waited for me in my room, with the perfect outfit."Go shower and get ready!" Michelle ordered and so I showered and after that putting on the outfit.

"Go shower and get ready!" Michelle ordered and so I showered and after that putting on the outfit

"We knew you don't like skirts and stuff, so we threw together this." Michelle said as I stepped out of the bathroom, fully clothed in my dinner outfit."Would his parents like this?" I asked and they nodded.Michelle patted a chair , said that she wanted to do my hair and so I trusted her.

Michelle patted a chair , said that she wanted to do my hair and so I trusted her

After she was done, I loved it so much.You don't need make up, you are already beautiful." Mother stated and I gave my girls a big hug.A hooter sounded and so I grabbed a black clutch , stuffing my phone, some gum, and extra keys to the cabin inside.

Dean waited next to his car and smiled as I walked towards him."You look beautiful." He smiled and I studied him fast, he had on a blue button up t-shirt, with some washed​ out white jeans and some cream boots."You don't look to shabby yourself." I replied and he smiled.

"Let's go then." He said as he opened the door for me."Aww where was this gentleman hiding from you the first day?" I joked and he just shook his head. He closed the door silently and made his way towards the drivers seat.So after a lot of talking, laughing and music we finally got to his house.

"This isn't the pack house?" I asked but he shook his head.

"No, we had this house build for family stuff."

I learned that he had a sister, named Sam... Yeah his beta was his sister... She was a year younger than him.

"Come on, my parents are going to love you." He said as he stepped out of the car , so I followed him till in front of the big mansion doors.

"Whose going to be here?" I asked just as the doors opened, revealing a older woman, you could see it was his mother, they looked a like.