Wake up.

Previously on White Wolf :

Ben's vision disappeared. The life drained out of him in an instance.

Dean Jr. looked at the White Wolf before looking at the Grey wolf laying on the ground, not breathing anymore.

The grey wolf's eyes was still opened, but they looked like his soul - lifeless and dull - the White Wolf panted.

"Thanks Magna." Cara spoke to her wolf, smiling.

"No problem child." Magna replied.

******

Dean POV :

I watched as Cara panted, she looked weaked , not like her old hyper self.

"Cara?" I was scared she was still in kill mode, but as soon as she looked at me her eyes softened.

I wanted to ask her what she saw or where she was , but it was like in one moment everything seem to slow down as her eyes dropped close and her wolf fell to the ground.

"Call the doctor!" I screamed at my dad while I came to a halt next to her body. That fight must've drained her.

"Cara? Magna?" I asked , frantically shaking her wolf. Her fur was muddy and full of blood.

I didn't know if it was her blood or Ben's, but I hope to God it wasn't hers.

"The doc is on his way son." My father yelled , but I just couldn't respond.

***

Later that evening everyone was seated in the lounge area.

Her mother, Michelle , Joshua , everyone is here. Even my parents...

Me? I am next to her bed, I couldn't leave her one minute alone

"Son , c'mon. You need to eat and shower." My mother lightly touched my shoulder.

"I... I can't. She looks so peaceful mother." I smiled as I looked at Cara. She really looked peaceful with her eyelids closed. Her plump lips a bit separated.

I could feel my mother smiling, "Yeah, but I think she needs it after everything. Now what would she thinking, seeing you here filthy and haven't eaten since yesterday." My mother arched her eyebrow and I sighed.

She was right. Cara would be so angry seeing me like this.

"Okay fine, but only if someone wait here!" I replied and Mother nodded, then the door opened, Michelle and Joshua walked in.

Michelle's eyes were red and puffy. I sighed, it wasn't just me who was suffering, so I stood up and walked to Michelle. She looked up and I gave a concerning smile which she returned and gave me a hug.

"She'll be fine. She's Cara for fucking crying out loud." I told Michelle and she gave a little laugh, wiping her tears.

"That's our Cara for you." She smiled , "Go and shower and eat. You stink." Michelle joked and I smiled.

So that's what I did. I went home for a shower, and made myself a sandwich.

Someone knocked on the kitchen door, and there stood Colan.

"Hey Alpha." He greeted.

"You know you don't have to call me that. I am not an Alpha." I replied

"Not yet, Dean. But you're close." He replied.

"C'mon let's get you to bed." Colan rubbed his hands together as if he was being a evil scientist.

"Uhh no. I need to get back to Cara. I want to be there when she wakes up." He sighed.

"You know that's not going to be soon." He told me and my heart broke at that, but that's what the docs told us.

"I know... I just can't sleep , knowing she's in that body fighting for her life. And I... I can do fucking zero about it." I screamed. Colan looked surprised at me - I never knew I could be like that...

Something is definitely wrong with me.

"Dude please chill." I sighed," I'm sorry Colan. Maybe I need sleep." I replied and he nodded.

After Colan left, I made my way towards my room. My wolf started whimpering as soon as I smelled the faint scent of Cara in my room.

I showered, changed into some track pants and went to bed.

It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep.

******

Michelle POV

After Dean left, I made my way to my best friend's bed. He was right... She looked nothing like herself.

I miss her crazy ass.

"Love? You okay?" Joshua, my mate asked and I nodded.

It was a lie. Golden was whimpering nonstop since Miss Stewart told us Cara was kidnapped. I know she isn't gone, but I wish I was there ... They still don't want to tell us what really happened that send her to the hospital.

Only three people knew what happened.

Dean
His father
The doctor

And I am really angry about them not wanting to tell me. We've been best friends since grade eight and she was the one who gave me the ability to become a wolf.

Without her in this world, I feel like a nobody. I don't feel like I deserve this wolf - I am sorry Golden - but that's how it feels.

So we sat there. Just Joshua was walking around and getting me stuff. Me? I just held her cold hand , waiting for any sign of movement.

"Cara... I know you can hear me. I know you can. Please come back to us. I miss you, Dean misses you and your mother. Everyone miss you. The wolves at school are all down because they don't feel the great, powerful and hyper vibe you give them. We need you." I sighed, " I need you. I can remember the first day we met. You were so shy and scared and I ... I wanted to be your friend, I liked the vibe you gave me. Neverless did I knew what you were hiding in the dark from the whole school, but I was honoured when you trusted me enough. Then I remember everything from that day forward , like it was yesterday, but I want to hate that day you needed to change everything because of that Alpha. You needed to give up the town you grew in. I hate him for that, but now? Look at you, everyone adores you and maybe you have found your mate without you knowing. Please come back Cara." The only response I got was the beeping of the monitor, showing that she's still alive.

It's up to Cara to wake up...

A/n :

This book is coming to an end , and I just want to say to everyone thank you for reading & chosing this book to add to your library.

Please remember :

Vote
Comment
Share
🍇

I am still deciding on a sequel or maybe the life of Michelle pov...

So please comment your choice and we'll see what choice gets the best votes.🌴🌸