Secret

This chapter will have a sex scene in it , so please if you are sensitive don't read this.

Alpha's POV

How could she want to reject us? My wolf, Ryder asked.

I don't know... I was protecting her. She's just a young wolf. She doesn't know what rogues are capable of.

I looked up as the door opened, revealing Diané.

"Hey, Derec." She smiled and sat on my lap. She had on a white crop top that just covered her breasts and a short black mini with 3-inch high heels.

"Hey, Diané," I replied.

Don't you da- I cut off my wolf

"Why do you look so sad?" She asked, scooting her butt closer to mini-me.

"Just a bit bored with Alpha work and stuff.." I lied.

"Then let me make it fun for you!" She said and stood up, grabbed my hand, and walked towards the door, leading me to the well-known path.

I locked my bedroom door behind me and pushed her onto the bed, making her mini lift and revealing her black lace thong.

She reached for me, putting her small, warm hand on the back of my neck, and lifting her lips to mine. We kissed, first lightly, then more urgently, my tongue in her mouth, her hips tilted against mine, her breasts against my chest, her whole body sending an undeniable message.

I pulled her up so we were face-to-face and slid my hands between her legs, positioning my fingers and thumb the way she taught me. I nuzzled against her, my lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing my way up to her earlobe, where she'd always been ticklish. I watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against my wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering.

Before she could recover, I rolled her onto her back and slipped inside her. After the first thrust I had to hold still, knowing that if I kept moving, I would explode. I wanted her to come at least once more, with me, and I didn't want her to tease me. She gasped and shut her eyes. She had one hand on my shoulder, the other slowly stroking my back, from the nape of my neck to the base of my spine.

"You feel so good," she whispered . . . and then I couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Diané moaned, her hands locked onto my shoulders, her breath against my face, her voice in my ear, urging me on.

"Oh, baby," I gasped as she put her lips against my ear, whispering my name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

As soon as we were done, Diané rolled into my arms, curling herself against my chest, and said, "I missed you!" in a friendly, happily surprised voice. I smiled, but then my wolf got hold...

What you did was wrong! I hope she rejects you!