School

Cara's POV

"Michelle! Wake up!" I screamed and Michelle woke up.

"Wha? Why?" I looked at her and arched an eyebrow.

"It's Wednesday. Now up! We'll be  late for school!" I said and with that she leaped into action. I left her and went to look at my reflection in the hall way mirror. I was wearing a Nike Jacket, a white crop top, some pair of denim jeans and my white mesh trainers. My hair hung loosely over my shoulders. A hairband was sitting around my arm for if I needed to pull my hair back into a ponytail.

 A hairband was sitting around my arm for if I needed to pull my hair back into a ponytail

I looked up as Michelle's door opened revealing a fully clothed Michelle. She was wearing a striped off shoulder t-shirt with a maroon skater skirt and some white Nike's. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

"That's a wrong choice for an outfit!" Magna growled

"That's a wrong choice for an outfit!" Magna growled. "Why?"She asked dumbfounded. "Two words : Unmated wolves." Magna replied and she nodded, turning back to go and change. A few minutes later she came out in a light blue overall, a white crop top and white ankle height vans. Her hair still pulled up into the ponytail.

"Is this better?" Magna nodded, we grabbed our backpacks and duffel bags

"Is this better?" Magna nodded, we grabbed our backpacks and duffel bags. I grabbed the Audi's keys and locked the cabin.We dumped our bags on the back seats and I turned on the engine.

"Sorry about Magna."

"It's fine. I would've done the same!" She replied as she fiddled with the radio.

Shape of You - Ed Sheeran started blasting through the radio and I laughed as Michelle sang along.We turn into the parking lot. It was beginning to fill up with students.

"So many scents." Michelle said."Yeah. Don't worry I'll help you." I reassured her and she smiled as we got a parking spot under a big tree. We grabbed our bags and duffel bags and climbed out.The chaos stopped and then everyone looked at us. I just scoffed and locked the car, making my way towards Michelle - that was clearly scared - poor kid.

"C'mon. Just ignore them." I told her and we made our way towards our lockers.I dumped my bag in the locker and saw that I had Alpha Training."This would be fun." I said,grabbing my duffel bag, and walked towards where Michelle stood at her locker.

"Whatcha got?" I asked."Beta training." She replied and I nodded. She grabbed her duffel bag.

"Miss Camrai?" He was a head taller than both of us.

"Yes?" Michelle smiled at him.

" I need to assist you to Beta training." He smiled and Michelle nodded.

"May I walk with?" I asked and the guy nodded eagerly.

So we end up walking around the school where there were two sorta like sport fields , one side with HUGE obstacles and the other side with a lot of training mats."So you'll be heading towards the training mats." The boy told me and I nodded."Hey,you must Alpha Cara." She was my age, with super dark brown hair and beautiful seaweed green eyes."Yeah. I am. This is my beta, Michelle." I introduced Michelle and they all smiled. We decided together that I would refer Michelle as my beta. They wouldn't mess with an Alpha's beta. 

"You'll be fine right?" I asked and she nodded.I looked at the boy straight dead in the eye, " Take good care of my beta! Or there will be consequences!" I threatened and he nodded, leading Michelle towards the obstacles."Don't worry she'll be fine. Let me show you the changing room." The girl said and we walked across the field to a little building.

"Here you go." She showed me a door that said Girls Only

"Thanks?" I looked at her.

"FiFi." She replied and I walked into the changing room..

^^^^
Vote
Comment
Share!

Would you prefer Alpha? Beta? Pack Warrior? Or Rogue?

👌💠