Two Months

Michelle PoV

"Why isn't she waking up? It's been fucking two months already! Do your job! " I screamed at the that Doctor currently came out of Cara's room.

"I am sorry for her behavior." Joshua apologized , and the Doctor just walked on without replying.

His going to get it !!

"Babe, calm down or I'll take you home!" Joshua had his arms securely around my waist and his breath was warm against my earlobe.

"C'mon let's go, everyone is at the cafeteria." He whispered and so he gently guided me towards the cafeteria, where almost everyone was seated ,with either a cup of coffee or something to eat.

I scanned over all the faces and only two stood out .

Dean
Cara's Mother.

They both had the same expressionbon their face - they were broken - they wanted to be in there with her as much as I wanted to be but because when one of us wanted to go in, everyone followed , so we weren't allowed inside her room anymore.

Dean was furious about this that he almost killed his own pack doctor,but luckily his father and Colan took him home. His father apologized and told the doctor that Dean was just stressed out, but everyone knew that wasn't even half of the story why Dean lashed out.

But that's a story for another day, when Cara wakes up and had recovered.

"Hey Michelle." Dean greeted in a soft whisper when I took a seat next to him, while Joshua had gone to the bathroom.

"Hey , how are you today?" I asked and when I looked at him, I sucked my breath. This wasn't the Dean we all knew. No. This Dean had bags under his red, puffy dull eyes, his hair wasn't washed in days and had been growing longer, and the colour in his face was replaced by a pale whitish colour. And that sparkle? The one that only came when he saw Cara? That was gone and was replaced with beady eyes.

"Been better." He replied and looked down at his feet.

"Uhm.." He licked his lips before speaking, "Uhm.. Can we talk somewhere..." He asked and looked at me with glistening eyes.

"Y.. Yeah sure." I stammered. This is the first time I saw him vulnerable - if a rogue attack would've happened and he needed to fight? He wouldn't even make it to the field so vulnerable was he , even just sitting here next to me.

So we stood up and walked outside towards a massive Oak tree in the quad. We made ourselves comfortable under the tree and for a moment just sat there , listening to the forest around us.

"Why..." He spoke is softly and when I wanted to ask what he meant , he took a deep breath, "Why did this needed to happen to Cara of all people! She did nothing wrong, well maybe going out with that ex- mate of hers ... But... She didn't deserve any of this! I still can't get my head around why her father of all people wanted to kidnap her." I just listened. He needed to open the bottle of feelings he kept all to himself for the excruciating two months, so I let him.

"She... Her laugh, her smile. Her piercing blue eyes when she would've been angry at me or the way how she runs when she's in wolf form." He smiled at the memories.

"I still can remember that day when she told me that her mate cheated on her, I wanted to rip his head off you know? ." His fist clenched till his knuckles were white.

"You know, she loves you like your her mate right?" He looked at me and smiled sadly which I returned.

It was true , "I know." My voice was raspy from the tears threatening to spill out.

"I was so stupid to test her that time ... I just wanted to see how her wolf looks , but I made a stupid first impression going after you... I am sorry." He apologized.

"No don't be." I replied and he sighed.

"What if she isn't going to wake up Michelle? What would I do? I don't know why, but I just can't live without her anymore... She's like my kryptonite now. I knew it since that day you guys came to get your things for the first day in school... When you guys drove in and I sensed her vibe , and I smelled her aroma wood and lake scent , I knew I just needed to get close. It wasn't a mate bond, or she would've felt it too. It was something else." He wasn't talking to me anymore , he was talking to himself.

"You know, maybe it was a mate bond, but she didn't felt it because she was still broken about her first mate. She also didn't feel her first mate ... Maybe with her it works a bit different. But stay positive, she'll wake up. I can feel that she's not ready to go just yet." I reassured him and he smiled, this time it being a real happy smile.

"Thank you Michelle." He replied.

We heard footsteps coming closer and then Joshua was in front of us, panting.

"You guys ... Something ... Is happening." He told us between breaths and like one we jumped up and headed towards the hospital.

Something was wrong, I felt her slipping...

Fight Cara please. Stay with us...

Hey sorry I have been gone and didn't update , I was really busy - but I am back 🌸🌻 i hope you guys didn't miss me to much 😂😉