Meeting the Alpha

( Bold - Cara ; Italic - Alpha )

Cara POV

Who are you? Are you an intruder?  He was livid.

How he was in my head, I have no clue, but I could also sense that he wasn't impressed when he bared his canines at me. How rude.

No. I am not. I live in this territoryI replied and bared my canines back. How could he think I am an intruder?

Are you aloneI asked and he nodded, but I could sense we were not alone.

What kind of Alpha lies to a mighty wolf like myselfHe snarled as I walked toward him. I was a bit bigger than him, but he wasn't intimated as he stood tall. 

Please leave me alone or I won't hesitate to kill youI threatened, but nothing flashed through those piercing blue eyes.

No. You'll come with me, mateOh hell to the cheese dimple berries no. He can't be my mate! I don't want a cocky boy as a mate! 

No. Fuck off. I'll rather have a rogue as a mateHe was taken aback by my rejection. I saw him looking behind him and a few wolves descended from the tree line. 

You shall come with me! I am the Alpha! You'll listen to me! The nerve of this male. I blame it on the genes and hormones.

I looked at the number of wolves.

Really ? 4 against 1? Isn't that a bit unfair? What about this...

I look to see if he was listening and be darn he was.

I'll fight your best wolf here... Your beta and if I can hold him down on the ground, for more than 5 seconds, you'll leave me alone? Do you understandI snarled and showed my canines. 

I knew his beta was just from looking. He was a grey wolf standing behind the Alpha.

And also no cheatingI warned and waited for an answer. The Alpha nodded and went to the grey wolf. 

The Beta step forward. He snarled and started running towards me, so I decided to turn around, leading him towards a place I knew by heart.

The lake.

I stood there waiting for him to catch up as he charged at me. Before he can grab me I jumped out of the way and he plunged into the water. I saw the Alpha watching his Beta in amusement.

Now you leaveI nipped at him from the lake bank, but the Beta grabbed me by my ear and pulled me into the lake. I must give it to him that was a smart move.

I came up to the surface and saw they all had amusements in their eyes.

Oh, you thought you were doneI made a big leap onto the back of the Beta and brought him to the ground. I held my right paw on his neck for three seconds before showing my long canines to the Beta.

Now you leave and I don't want to see you guys anywhere near meI look at the Beta and then at the Alpha.

Fine. Let's go. But we'll meet again, mate! The Alpha howled as they disappeared into the woods, leaving me exhausted by the lake. 

Damn, that was one hard exercise. I need to do more cardio.

I slowly made my way home while my paws felt like jelly.

My mother and Michelle ran out of the house making their way toward me as I descended from the tree line.

Mother caught me in time before I collapsed from exhaustion while Michelle gave a blanket. She quickly wrapped it around my exhausted body. 

It's been a while since I had to defend myself like that so it took every ounce of my body strength to fight that Beta. There is a reason why he was the Beta.

"Oh, what have you done?" Michelle asked. Through my eyelids I saw the Alpha looking over us from a rock.

My eyes fell close and everything went dark

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh, my word! Poor Cara!

Do you think that Cara will cave and accept the Alpha as her mate?

He sounds too cocky and too demanding? 

But on the other hand, he cares about her, because even if he said he would leave her alone he still stood on the rocks, waiting for her to get home - safe? Or do you think he is a creepy stalker?