Shane

Cara PoV

"Shane, I am home." She yelled through the hallway.

After hearing a faint 'in here' from one of the front rooms, I followed Xha to a living room.

There sat a man, he had blonde hair and like Xhara , did he have green eyes. He stood up as we entered the room, looking me up and down like a perv.

"Hey Shane." Xhara greeted the man with a cheek kiss. He was fine build , and had on a black long sleeve T-shirt with some pair of blue jeans.

"This is my new friend... ," She looked at me with worried eyes.

"I am Cara." I said and we shook hands.

"Shane." He greeted and smiled, which I returned.

"Is it okay if she can stay with us?" Xhara asked and without hesitation he nods.

"Yes, she can stay in the guest room." He replied.

"Well , I'm going to show her around... See tonight for dinner." Xhara said and walked outside with me trailing behind.

"Sorry about him, I don't know why he was like that, checking you out..." Xhara apologized.

"Is he your father?" I asked

"Step-father." She answered with a sighed. I stopped and looked at her.
"What's wrong?" I asked and she stopped.

"After my father passed away, mother was in a depressed state and then she didn't thought about what she was doing and then that's how Shane came into the picture. After 2 years of marriage, mother died, but no one knew what happened to her and I think it is Shane..." She stopped and looked at me, her eyes glistening.

"You think he killed her?" She shook her head, no.

"I think he paid someone to kill her..." She sighed, but turned around and walked on.

***

Like Xhara said, she showed me around the little village. Everyone looked at us, but didn't bother because they didn't knew who I was.

Some greeted Xhara and some greeted me.

There was a little school where some children played soccer.

"Come on. Let's go home, I must start with dinner." Xhara said and we headed back.

She got the stuff that we needed - she was making mac & cheese - and so I helped where I could.

"Would you keep an eye on the pasta, I need to take a tinkle." She said and walked up the stairs.

I stirred the pasta , and then felt the presence.

Cara watch out. Magna warned.

I wanted to turn around, but he was standing against my back pushing me into his chest. His right arm sliddered around my waist pushing me against him while his other hand rubbed pushed the hair out of my neck , making my neck burned under his touch.

"S-stop." I said, why did this feel so good , but it was so bad?

"You're older than Xhara." He talked against my ear.

"Please s-stop." I asked again

"You're liking this. I can feel it. You're in heat." He said and then it hit me, it was a full moon... I was definitely in heat.

Please note , this might get a bit intense :