Away in hiding.

Cara PoV.

I was awoken from my sleep with a door opening.There stood a girl, I think my age, with long platinum hair braided behind her back and some green eyes staring right at me.

"Hey..." I said softly, my voice breaking from the lack of water. She smiled,but held her finger in front of her mouth - telling me to be quiet.

"Why?" I mouthed, and she then grabbed a key out of her backpocket.

She quickly unlocked all the chains around me feet and palms.

"Follow me..." She whispered, her eyes darting towards the door, anxiously.

I didn't know why she was doing this, but I trusted her and followed her.

Quietly opening the door, she peeked out into the hallway - looking for any sign of movement before she tip toed out of the room with me following behind.

We crept down the large narrow hallway before stopping in front of a massive door.

She pressed her ear against the door before slowly opening it.

We stood in a big room, to the right there were amazing high bookshelves , and on the left there was a single door that led somewhere.

We walked towards the bookshelves and she took out a book named ' White '. She must've seen my confusion, because just then she showed towards the new door next inside the bookshelf.

"Come." She whispered.

We went down a long, narrow stairway till we got to a underground tunnel.

It was dark, damp and really scary.

Can we really trust her?

Yeah Magna...

I don't know...

Please let's try.

The girl , looked back at me and smiled, "We're almost there." She replied and looked in front of her.

****

My eyes burned from the sharp light as the tunnel started to come to an end.

We stood in the Black Hallow Forest, one of the most massive and dangerous forest on the land.

"Where are we going?" I asked, not even making an effort to use my inside voice.

"My people." The girl answered , "But we need to hurry before ..." A howl sliced through the forest, making every living thing tremble and scatter, even me.

"We need to go, towards the river... He won't catch our scent when we are through the river." She said, quickly shifting and sprinting.

Shot... It was really a while ago when I last shifted.

Let's do it.

So I started shifting before I heard the howl again - more close this time.

I sprinted after the girl, quickly catching up.

Her wolf was not big - maybe medium size - her fur was a platinum grey kinda colour. It was beautiful.

I smelled the river close, and then I smelled the same smell that was in Ben's room - he's close.

We got through the river and she quickly headed inside a cave with me following behind, before we heard the thundering sound of many paws.

*****

After the girl searched the land, she gave the signal that it was safe.

"What's your name?" I asked through mindlink.

"Xhara. Xha for short, White Wolf." She replied and stopped in front of me.

She bowed before me , "What are you doing Xhara?" I asked shocked, she looked at me - her green eyes had a hint of sadness - , " Mother always said to bow before a great leader if you ever meet one." She replied before turning around and trotting into the trees.

We came to a halt on a cliff, and looked down on a village.

"What's this?" I asked , mesmerize by the village and how many people it had from the looks of it.

"This is my village. We are wolves, rogues like you like to call it, but we are not like Ben's army that wants to kidnapp a leader. We want peace, we want to be apart of a pack again." She explained and I nod.

We walked down the cliff with a secret path.

After sneaking into a small 2 story house, we shifted and I changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt that Xhara gave me. She was wearing a blue sundress.