Rejected

Cara's POV

After my morning run to clear my thoughts, I showered.

Today was best friend day - yeah we made it up - so we decided to wear sort of the same clothes.

I decided to wear my white t-shirt that said Best in a Heart with my black and white striped skater skirt and my red pointed-toe flats that had a strap around the ankle.

"Cara! Michelle is here!" Mother yelled from downstairs and I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

Michelle was dressed in her black and white polka dot skater skirt with her white T-shirt that said Bitches in a Heart and with her pointed-toe blue flats.

"Ah, happy bestie day!" We screamed together and hugged each other.

"Oh, you guys are so loud! Now go, school isn't gonna wait for you!" Mother joked and I gave her a goodbye kiss and we jumped into Michelle's car.

"So how are you today?" I asked her.

"It's Friday so it is fine... And you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Excited, but my senses say that something is going to happen today... That I won't like." I replied and she nodded.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you..." She began and I looked at her.

"Yeah.."

"How does one turn into a wolf?" I got cold and looked at her.

"W-why would you want to be a wolf?" I asked and she sighed as she stopped at a red light.

"I just..." She took a deep breath, " You always tell me about how great it is to be a wolf and how amazing it feels, the wind in your hair... The wolf that speaks to you and everything, and well I want to share that with you.." She explained and drove off as the light turned green.

"What about this..." She nods indicating she is listening to me.

"We leave this until after school and then go to my mother's work and talk to her... She'll give a better answer than me." I replied and Michelle smiled as she parked the car in her usual spot under a shady tree.

"Thanks, Cara." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Now let's go show off our outfits!" I said and we climbed out.

That's when everything stopped... There he was - but with a brunette under his arm.

Mate cheating! Magna was furious but broken.

That's why I felt off... He was cheating on me...

"Cara, what's wrong?" Michelle tugged on my arm lightly and she followed my gaze.

"Oh, that son of a bitch!" She yelled and stalked towards him with me trying to stop him.

The laughter died down when Michelle and I stopped in front of them.

His eyes were filled with guilt when they landed on me. I looked at the brunette and saw she had the most beautiful blue eyes.

She was wearing a black crop top and dark blue denim high-waist jeans with 2-inch black heels.

Slut Magna was furious and so was I... I could smell him all over her - that's when reality hit me - he already slept with her...

"Babe... Who are these freaks?" She asked, venom dripping off her words.

"How could you?" I asked, too scared to hear his reply, but he didn't answer.

"She asked you a question jerk!" Michelle spat out and the people around him growled even the girl.

"Don't you growl at my best friend!" I threatened and growled back. Magna was on the edge.

"And why not human?" The girl spat out.

I chuckled, " You seriously think I am human?" I asked and looked at her with devilish eyes.

"Tell her, mate, tell her I am not human!" Magna was speaking, the ground thundering under our feet.

"You can't be a wolf! You don't live with us!" One boy replied and Magna looked at him, he stepped back.

When other wolves would come out while you are in human form, their eyes would be pitch black, but mine turns piercing ice blue almost white.

"Calm down Cara!" He was speaking now, he knew what would happen if I transformed.

"Derec don't talk to her!" So his name is Derec, I smiled.

"Shut up Diané, you wanna be killed?" He asked concerned and my heart broke under his words.

"That's it!" I yelled and threw him across the parking lot. I didn't care that the humans were staring- he cheated on me and Magna was furious.

"Please don't... Don't do this Cara." He begged as he stood up - his eyes changing between black and blue.

"Let him take charge, then we can talk!" Magna demanded and so his wolf took charge.

"Why?" Magna asked furiously.

"I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen!" His wolf was also furious.

"You know this means we'll reject you or just never trust you again?" Magna whimpered and he nodded his head.

"Do it. He doesn't deserve Cara...Nor you." His eyes changed back to blue and I changed back.

I walked towards him till I was in front of him...

"I..." I took a deep breath, " I Cara Stewart reject you, Derec Mons.." And like that, my heart broke and Magna started to whimper.

Michelle and I left the parking lot and went towards my mother's work...