Let's Do This

Cara's POV

"Wow... This is a shit beautiful school." Michelle said as I parked the Chevy in front of a big stairway.

We climbed out and made our way towards the big doors."So you ready?" I asked as we followed the signs leading us towards the main office.

I smelled them before I even could see them. A growl rippled through me as they came in sight , 4 men and 1 girl. You could see who was the Alpha out of the four guys, he was stronger build than the other three, with spiky blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes.

"Well well well, looks like we got some fresh meat joining us." The girl spoke, she looked a lot like the Alpha,long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was just a bit shorter than me - and No, I won't know , because I don't see how much I have grown anymore.

"What do you think Alpha?" One boy asked, also as muscular build as the Alpha, but not THAT much, he had brown hair and brown eyes. I was correct, the blonde and muscular boy spoke with no emotion, " Yeah looks like we got." He smiled at me and I nod back.

"So what pack?" The girl asked. "No pack and no we ain't rogues." I replied. "No pack? But that isn't allowed at this school."  Alpha boy said and I just scoffed.

"Well we got in - sorry to burst your bubble - goodbye!" And with that we walked towards the main office, with their eyes shooting daggers at our backs."Ah Miss Stewart and Miss Camrai!" The woman exclaimed as we gave our names, she was petite and beautiful. She had a brown bob and some cheerful green eyes.

She gave us our papers, "Now please be careful. You both are seventeen and unmated. Don't cause to much chaos okay?" She asked and we nodded - I knew all to well how unmated wolves was - and it was irritating.

So as we drove home Michelle scanned our timetables. "We have all the classes together except you have Alpha training and I have Beta training." She smiled.

"Good! Lunch also?" I asked and saw she nodding. Good, I don't want to leave her alone in a room full of wolves! Magna scoffed and I just smiled. We parked in the garage and made our way towards our own house. Still weird to say..."We'll be fine tomorrow, right?" Michelle was scared , I didn't blame her , I would be to if I was a bit new with this wolf thing.

"Yeah we would.I won't let anything happen to you." This was Magna speaking now - when she did ,Michelle smiled and visibly relaxed. 

"Hey Mags." Magna purred at the new nickname Michelle gave her or wait... Her eyes are black."Hey ... Michelle's wolf. What's your name?" Magna asked."Golden, but you may call me Gold or Goldie." Golden smiled and Magna returned the smile.

^^^^
Vote
Comment
Share

💥

Love ya guys 🔥