Tom nodded. "I'll stay..."

"Thank you...Thank you, Tom...Thank you so much..."

Tom chuckled. "It's okay, Tord...I'm gonna stay with you~"

Tord sniffled, gripping Tom tighter. Tears still ran down his face, but they were tears of joy. "I thought you hated me..."

"I never hated you, I fell for you and never had the guts to admit it...~"

"Glad you told me now...~"

Tom pulled away and took his hand. "C'mon, the clouds cleared up~ We can see the stars~" he smiled gently. Tord nodded and followed him. They went outside and climbed up onto the roof, being careful to avoid Tom's bear traps he always kept for Santa.

"We're choosing the path between the stars

I'll leave my love between the stars~"

Tord smiled as he watched them sparkle in the night sky. He scooched a bit closer to Tom and rested his head on the Brit's shoulder. Tom smiled softly and wrapped his arm around Tord.

"As the pain sweeps through, makes no sense for you

Every thrill has gone

It wasn't too much fun at all~"

Tord winced a bit. His scarred side was resting on Tom and he was still sensitive on those areas. His pain became a bit unbearable, so he moved away from Tom. The blue-hooded man looked at him with concern. Tord carefully went around him and laid down on his other side.

"But I'll be there for you-ooh-ooh

As the world falls down~"

Tom gently kissed him, laying down so Tord could use his chest as a pillow. Tord smirked as he spotted a cloud of smoke, the boom a bit after.

"Tord, what was that?"

"My men helping me conquer the world...~"

"Tord, you can't do this!"

"Thomas, if you let me, I promise to keep you safe. You'll be my second hand, Tom...~"

"Second hand nothing! Tord, I don't want you to put yourself in this kind of danger!"

Tord held Tom close. "I know what I'm doing. Please, Tom...I need you by my side..."

Tom sighed and hugged back.

"Falling

As the world falls down

Falling

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down~"

Tord smiled as he listened to the gunshots and explosions, keeping a tight grip on his Tom. Tom watched as an entire area became devastated.

"Makes no sense at all

Makes no sense to fall~"

"I don't understand why you need to do this..."

"Don't think about it. It's alright, Tom."

"Alright...If that's what'll keep you happy..."

"Falling

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down~"

Tord smiled gently and kissed Tom, pulling him down so the Brit was over him. "You're mine, got it~?"

Tom nodded. He was a bit scared, but his eyes said something else. He wanted Tord and Tord wanted him. Tord chuckled as he wrapped his legs around Tom.

"Do it~"

"As you wish~"

Fire lit up the area the commotion came from, Tord smirking devilishly in the fire's light. They shared one rough kiss before Tord let Tom take control.

"You're in for such a ride~"

"I know~"