(Chpt.9-02) New adjustments✍️

Start from the beginning

*Door opens*🚪

"You...are annoying" her father came in from the bathroom.

I shrugged my shoulder in response and lifted up with her clothes in hand.

"But uh--I'm a go home okay. You gon' call me if you need me?"

"Can you stay just for a couple more minutes, we need to talk"

"We can't talk on the phone? I kind of promised my girlfriend I'd be home by now"

"Well I'm sure she'll understand if you tell her you're spending time with your new daughter" I smiled, being smart.

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Okay....what is it?"

"Let's talk outside"

*
(Jacob's Pov)

"I swear she keeps frowning at me" I chuckled, looking at my daughter on her mother's lap.

"She does it to me too, like I don't feed her enough" she chuckled. "But now that's she's here.....you know things gotta change right?"

"Like what?"

"I'm a need your help now more than ever, so I expect you to...be here. That is why I'm deciding to give you a key to my house, please don't make me regret that decision. Next,...since I'm not working and won't be working for a couple more months, I'm a definitely need your help with finances. My job isn't giving me much on maternity leave, it's like half of my pay cheek when I am working fully. Its annoying but it is what it is. And with that money, I have to pay the bills and my car off too. So daddy is gonna have to put up something since money ain't an issues over there, because I can't do it all....."

"Okay no problem. I don't mind giving y'all money until you get back on your feet. Just don't spend it on dumb ish..."

"Oh....that reminds me, I know she was just born but I want only positive examples set in front of her. Meaning....we gotta watch what we say and...try not to be so.....rude to each other. I want her to feel like she's in a happy family"

"Well I'm not the rude one around here, I think her mama can be a bit more pleasant herself"

"And I will be.....if you do ya part and don't get on my nerves like you always tend to do" she looked at me.

if you do ya part and don't get on my nerves like you always tend to do" she looked at me

"Who you talking to like that?" I questioned her.

"You nigga..." she said boldy.

"Ayee watch it..."

"Nigga ain't a curse word, I just use it to describe a nappy headed bum like you" she chuckled.

"I know you ain't talking with that bird's nest on ya head girl" I laughed.

"Ha.....least I gotta fro nigga. You been tryna get a jerry curl for at least 4 years now....and look at it. Its dry and brittle"

"Yeah whatever, not everyone is Dominican like you..."

"What that got anything to do with it? I'm black....and I'm proud about it boo. I have my nappy days. Now get off my property so I can call my grandmother"

I laughed a little and got up from the chair. "Tell her I said hey for me. Bye my baby" I bent down to cover my daughter in kisses.

*
(Dyme's Pov)

"I had a baby...." I told her, hearing her gasp over the phone.

"You had what? Diya stop playing with me"

"No abuela, I really did. I sent you a picture while I was in the hospital and everything"

She chuckled. "Diya you know I don't know how to work these phones now a days. I was too busy dancing in my hotel room"

"Of course. How was it though? You went to the Dominican republic right?"

"It was nice, I miss being home. So many people asked about you too. Even Mario, remember him? He's so fine now and tall. All grown up like you"

"Yeah I'm sure but wait until he finds out I got two kids already. Diya who? Ha..."

"So what did you have?"

"A girl,.....I named her Desiree Aaliyah Taylor"

"Awe, who's her father?"

"You remember Jay? My old boyfriend in high school"

"Hmm...........I think so. Is that the one with the eyelashes?"

"Bingo, he's her father. We made up last year and....things just happened"

"Does your mother know?"

"No...., and please don't tell her. Its not her business anyways"

"So I guess you two aren't talking still"

"Nope. I'm not mad at her, I just don't like the fact that she put me in between a rock and a hard place with James. She knew I brought the house to have him come live with me, but then she pressured him into staying with her instead"

"Ah I see why you don't want her to know about your other child. What are you afraid she's going to take her too?"

"Over my dead body..." I bit down on my lip.

"I know that's right mother hen, but bring the baby around the home later on. I wanna see my new granddaughter for myself....and you too baby"

In which I did, that same day. I did my hair over into a low curly pony and drove my daughter to go meet her grandmother in the nursing home. I missed my best friend while she was away on her trip, so I gave her a lot of loving when I saw her that day. She was always a second mother to me.

Hey, thanks for reading❤❤❤❤Vote for more parts faster🌸Feel free to talk to me in the comments section too😻❤

Vote for more parts faster🌸
Feel free to talk to me in the comments section too😻❤

Desiree and Dyme in the Media💗

More Drama?😋😋😋😏😏😏