Harry turns to the Payne brothers.

" Well, go on. Kiss her cheeks so we can get a picture." Harry says. Brendon smirks because he could see what Harry and Louis were doing. Brendon places his lips on Sage's cheek. Drew bit his lip and then proceeded to place his lips on Sage's other cheek. Harry and Niall took some pictures and the brother's step back from Sage.

" Now what?" Liam asks.

" Brendon, is Ryan still coming?" Niall asks.

" He should be." Brendon says. Sage and Drew were getting furious next to Brendon. They didn't want Brendon to be ditched by his "date". Drew and Sage didn't care for Ryan, that's for sure.

" I don't know, but I'm done taking pictures." Drew says," So, I'm gonna go to my friend's house."

" Fine," Niall says. He walks up to Drew and kisses his cheek," Be careful, make good choices." Drew makes an angry face and looks at his dad.

" Daaaaaad, you're embarrassing me." Drew says.

" It's just our other family. Besides, you embarrass him on a daily." Liam says.

" But that's different." Drew says feeling his cheeks burn up.

" Just leave DJ." Niall says. Drew quickly leaves the room and walks to the garage. The two families hear Drew's car starts and him drive away.

" What are we going to do now?" Louis asks.

" I guess we should bring them to the school then." Harry says. Niall looks at Brendon.

" Sorry for Ryan not showing up honey." Niall says. Brendon had to hold back his tears. He didn't want to start crying when he should be having fun.

" It's okay dad." Brendon says, smiling a small smile. Sage saw right through that act. Sage knew her friend was going to fall apart again.

Before the two families left, the doorbell rings. Liam goes a head and answers it and Ryan was standing there. Brendon looks and a huge smile appears on his face.

" Ryan!" Brendon exclaims. Brendon ran to him and threw his arms around his neck. Ryan let out a laugh.

" Hi there baby boy." Ryan says.

" I didn't think you were going to show up." Brendon says. Ryan makes Brendon look at him.

" How dare you think that. I have to care about the guy I like somewhat." Ryan says. Brendon smiles at him.

" So, are we ready to go?" Ryan asks.

" Oh, Ryan, is it okay if we take pictures with you and Brendon?" Niall asks.

" Sure." Ryan says. Ryan leads Brendon into the house and they stand by the stairs. Ryan wraps his arms around Brendon's waist and pulls him closer. Niall started to take pictures. Sage just had her eyes narrowed at her friend because she doesn't trust Ryan.

Niall finishes up with pictures and Ryan looks at Sage.

" Ready to go Sage?" Ryan asks. Sage rolls her eyes and walks next to Brendon.

" Sure." Sage says. Niall walks up to Brendon and kisses his cheek.

" Bye Bren. Be good, have fun, and you make good choices too." Niall says. Brendon felt his cheeks heat up.

" Okay dad." Brendon says. Liam stands next to Niall.

" Have a good time Brendon." Liam says.

" Thanks papa." Brendon says.

" Alright, let's go my grade 9 children." Ryan says. The three walk out the front door and to Ryan's car. Brendon opens the passenger door and helps Brendon get it. Sage gets in the car herself as Ryan runs around to the drivers seat. Ryan gets in and starts the car. He drives away from the curb and drives to the school. Brendon looks back at Sage.