epilogue.

10 years later.
year: 2026
age: 29

Jazmin's pov
"Jazmin honey you look so beautiful." Courtney said admiring my dress. I smiled. Today was the day that I would be marrying the love of my life. "Brings back memories of when I got married." Mari said while fake crying. Everyone laughed.

Mari & Wes got married and had a baby girl named Gabriela. She's 1.

Shayne & Courtney recently got engaged. No kids yet but will be in the future.

Olivia & Anthony are engaged and has twins. Girl & a boy. There names are Sophia & Alex. They're 1 year old as well.

And well there's me & Noah getting married today with no kids but in the future there will definitely be mini Noah's running around. "Are you nervous?" Olivia said fixing my makeup. "Heck ya I'm nervous." I said. "Girl don't be nervous. You'll be fine." Boze said. I smiled.
Smosh was still going great. Boze & Damien joined smosh games 9 years ago. "Damn time flies. 11 years ago the smosh squad was freshly made. 9 years ago Boze & Damien barely joined smosh games. And now we're all married or engaged with babies." I said. Standing up. "Jazmin stop you're going to make me cry." Courtney said. "Remember the first smosh summer games. When Noah asked you out? You guys were so young." Olivia said. "10 years ago." I said in disbelief.
"No! Remember when Noah proposed to you. That was the cutest thing ever!" Mari said.

flashback to 1 year ago.
"Babe im bored." Noah said laying his head on my lap. "Well what do you want to do?" I said while playing with his hair. "Lets go to the beach!" He said getting up quickly. "But it's 8:30 pm." I said confused. "Who cares fuck it." Noah said. I shrugged and slipped on my black slip on vans.
Noah got the keys and we ran to his car. He played some music and we danced and sang like we used to in the old days.
Once we got to the beach, we hopped off out of the car and walked to the sand. I took off my shoes letting my bare feet touch the sand following by Noah doing the same thing. "I haven't been to the beach in such a long time." I said. Noah smiled and held my hand.
In the distance I saw lights on the sand. "What is that?" I said pointing over there. "What the?" He said. We walked closer to see a path of candles and rose petals set out on the sand which brought back memories to the first smosh winter games when Noah asked me to be his girlfriend again.
We continued following the candles to find the whole smosh family standing in five groups. "Uhhh what's going on?" I asked. Everyone stayed quiet. I looked at Noah and he shrugged. The first group pulled out a huge sign that said Jazmin. I looked at them confused. Then the other groups pulled out their other signs. I couldn't believe what was happening. The signs read
'Jazmin will you marry me?'
Noah went in front of me and kneeled on to one knee and pulled out a small box. I covered my mouth in shock. "Jazmin, I love you so much & I will never stop loving you. Will you please marry me?" He said opening the box revealing a ring. "Yes a million times yes!" I said as tears were coming down my face. He picked me up and spun me around. Everyone was cheering. It was one of my best days of my life.
end of flashback.

"Yeah it was pretty magical." I said. Everyone awed.
We heard a knock on the door. "Jazmin it's time." I heard my little sister Nicole say. She opened the door and came in with my mom. "Oh Jazmin you look so pretty." My mom said tearing up. "Mom don't cry or else I'll cry." I said. Everyone laughed. "Okay okay I'll try not to. But it's time to go." She said while leaving. I admired my dress in the mirror for a last time.

 I admired my dress in the mirror for a last time

I love you. •  Noah Grossman (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara