chapter 20.

Jazmin's pov
Once again I was awaken by my alarm. Memories come flooding my mind about last night. I stay in bed for about five minutes rethinking what happened last night. I smiled at myself and checked my phone. I got a text from Noah.
Noah 💗: good morning beautiful ❤
I smiled and felt butterflies in my tummy.
Me: morning handsome. 😘
I got up got my clothes and took a shower.
I went to the kitchen and saw the roses. I'm so damn grateful for Noah. I decided to get breakfast at Starbucks. I got my bag, keys and headed to my car. I turned up the radio and started singing to whatever song was on. I got to Starbucks and parked my car. I got a vanilla bean frappe and a muffin. I ate my muffin while driving to work. When I got to the HQ, I decided to see what's up in the squads office. I visit them legit everyday. I walked in and they were making vines as usual. Noah was recording Shayne doing weird things. I looked at them weirdly. Noah saw me and pointed the camera towards me. I quickly did a pose with my drink. We all laughed. "How was your date last night Jazmin." Courtney said smirking. "I'll tell you all about it later." I said winking while getting out. I heard laughter while I was walking. "babe!" Noah yelled. I turned around and was engaged with a kiss. "What was that for?" I asked smiling. "Nothing just cause i missed you and I want your Starbucks." He said taking my drink and running away. "Noah!" I said chasing him. As I was running Wes came in front of me. I bumped into him. "Sorry Wes!" I said. "Is that a cookie?" He asked staring at the bag. "Maaaayybe." I said hiding the bag behind my back. I was about to run away but Wes picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Wes put me down!" I yelled while kicking my legs. Wes ignored me and continued running. Once we got to the game room I saw Mari. "Mari tell your boyfriend to put me down!" I yelled. "Whoa. What's happening." Flitz said. "Babe put Jazmin down." Mari said laughing. "She had cookies so I took her." Wes said. I got placed down on my feet. I grabbed the bag of cookies from Wes's hand and gave him a playful glare. "Can I still have a cookie?" He asked. "Fine. Only because if I say no you're going to kidnap me." I said. He waved his hands and grabbed the cookie. I laughed and sat next to Mari on the computer.
*time skip*
After filming millions of videos later, we decided to get lunch. "Ohh lets go for pizza!" Wes said. "Yes!" I yelled. "Okay lets get pizza for the children and we'll order something else." Sohinki said. "Yay!" Wes and I cheered. "Text me when the pizza is here. I'll be at the squads office." I said. "Will do." Joven said. I was skipping my way to their office since I was in a good mood. "What's up bitches!" I said skipping in there. "Ayyyye my girl." Keith said while looking up. I smiled and sat next to Noah on the couch. Shayne, Courtney & Olivia weren't there so I figured they went out for lunch. "How come you're in a good mood?" Noah asked. "Cause im getting pizza." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and gave me a kiss. "Ew I need to get out of here. " Keith said getting out. I laughed at him. "Two more days and it's Halloween." I said excitedly. "I know I'm excited. Everyone already has their tickets." Noah said. I waved my hands like Wes when he's excited. "You're so cute." He said. I smiled and hid my face in his neck. We watched some random videos on YouTube for the meantime. The i got a text from Joven saying that my pizza is here. "Yay my pizza is here." I said getting up.
Noah and I made our way to the game room. Everyone was already eating. I grabbed the box of pizza and sat where my desk was. Noah sat beside me and grabbed a slice. We talked about Halloween. Lasercorn can't make it to universal due to baby Tyler. We then spent the day filming videos.

////////
authors note-
OMG I haven't updated in more than a week. I'm sorry :((. I had major writers block so I had a hard time figuring out what to write. Sorry it's boring. I'll seeeeeee ya laterrrr.