chapter 27.

time skip to friday
Jazmin's pov
Today's the day that we go to smosh winter games. 5 months ago the smosh squad barely joined smosh. Smosh summer games were a hit. Noah & I had began flirting. It was a good time. Why couldn't it had stayed that way?
I've been avoiding Noah these past days & I hate it. I miss him. I miss his smile. I miss his laugh. I miss the way he pulls me towards him for a kiss. I miss the hugs, the cuddles, the way he makes me laugh all the time. I just miss him. I've been crying myself to sleep everyday this week. Does he feel the same way? I know I say I'm fine to everyone but in reality I'm heartbroken.
I sigh to myself and continue to do my makeup. I actually want to look presentable today. I've been looking like shit this week. Literal shit. I check the time and it was 10 am.
"I have 30 minutes until Courtney and Shayne come pick me up." I said to myself. I grab my suitcase which was already packed and drag it to the living room. I grab my adidas backpack and put my essentials in it. Okay now I have everything. I haven't been on any social media so I decided to post a mirror selfie on snapchat. I looked at the mirror and realized I'm wearing all black. I took the picture and put the caption
' black just describes my mood recently. '
I decided to post it on twitter and Instagram too. I got a text from Courtney saying that she was outside. I grabbed my suitcase and made sure I had my earphones. I locked the door and left. I made my way to their car. "Wassup girl." Courtney said while I got in. "Hey." I said smiling. "How've you been?" Shayne asked driving. "Eh." I shrugged. Courtney gave me a small smile. "How's Noah?" I asked out of no where. I didn't even expect myself to say that. I covered my mouth. "Well um he hasn't been himself. He's been really down. I'm pretty sure he hasn't gotten any sleep." Courtney said. I nodded my head slowly. "Anyways, are you excited?" She asked. "Yeah. This is going to be my first time seeing snow." I said looking out at the window. We pulled up at the smosh headquarters. Everyone was outside except for us. I saw Noah sitting down talking to Keith. He looks like his normal self except he looks sad & tired. "You guys get the stuff down I'll park the car." Shayne said snapping me out of my thoughts. Shayne pulled up in front of everyone. Courtney and I took out the suitcases and Shayne parked the car somewhere. I felt someone staring at me. Probably Noah. This is the first time we've seen each other since Monday. "Okay now that everyone's here, lets get into the cars." Anthony said. "Keith, Noah, Mari, Jazmin, and Joven in car 1." Ian said. Great just great. I groaned and went with Mari. "You'll be fine." Mari said rubbing my back. I laid my head on her shoulder. As Ian finished announcing the people in the cars, we started putting the stuff in the cars. Once we were done, the car was packed. I didn't notice I was staring at the ground until Keith came up to me. "Hey Jaz, you doing okay?" He asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." I shrugged. "You always say that. I know for a fact that you're not fine. I'm here if you need somebody to talk to." He said giving me a hug. I hugged him back and nodded. "Alright everyone! Lets get this show on the road!" Joe yelled. Everyone cheered. We all got in to the cars. Noah and Keith were in the back while I was in the middle of Joven and Mari. "Can we stop by Starbucks? I'm hungry." I asked Matt Raub who was driving. "Ugh white girls." Joven said. "Oh shut up Joven. You get Starbucks everyday." I fired back. "Oooooooo." Keith said. "Calm down you children. And yes we'll get Starbucks." Matt said. "Yay." I said. Joven pulled out a camera and started vloging. "So today we're going to a cabin. Mari why are we going to the cabin?" He asked pointing the camera to her. She stayed silent. "Okay good answer." He said. I laughed. "We're going to big bear to film smosh winter games!" I said while putting my chin on his shoulder. He then started talking about the winter games. "Okay we're here so whoever wants something, order it." He said. We were at the drive thru. Everyone ordered their drink. Noah and Keith started complaining about how they didn't have room back there.
Once we got our drinks we were on the road. About 10 minutes in, Keith spilled lotion in his bag and started rubbing it on Noah. "This is just starting and you guys are already fighting." Joven said. "How long until we get there?" I asked. "An hour and 30 minutes." Matt said. I groaned and laid my head back. I got my earphones out and started listening to music. I felt my eyes getting sleepy so I put on my hoodie and drifted to sleep.