chapter 9.

time skip to the last day of filming.
Noah's pov
Today was the last day of filming Smosh summer games. It's been a really fun and exciting week. I took Jazmin to our first date. I took her to the Santa Monica pier. We basically stayed there the whole day. I won her a big teddy bear from a carnival game like in those cheesy movies. We enjoyed the sunset on the beach. Took pictures and went in the water even though we didn't bring our bathing suits. We messed around the whole time. 10/10 best date ever. Right now we're filming the final video of the summer games. The score was 2 to 2. It's gonna get pretty intense. I sat down next Jazmin and laid my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder. She was on her phone on snapchat. She put the dog filter. "This filter is so cute." She said while filming. I just opened my mouth for the dog tongue to come out. "Ok guys it's time to film." Ian said. The camera guy started counting down. "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!" We yelled. "Yeah!" Jazmin said. "Hey guys today's video is brought to you by loot crate. We're here at the Mobli beach house! Today we're doing a brain freeze mario kart. Which is going to be teams of three going against each other. One lap for each person but there's a twist we're gonna have to drink an entire cup of slurpee before we finish each lap however you can't drink while driving so you gotta stop driving and drink. " Ian explained. "See this is why this is exciting because the score right now is 2-2." Joven said. "It all comes down to this." Lasercorn said. Flitz hit Jovens bruise. "OW! Why did you do that!" He said while hitting Ian thinking that he hit him. "I didn't do it!" Ian said. Sohinki hit his sunburn spots. "Ow fuck! I have sunburn spots!" Joven said. Sohinki explained the punishment. Joven was first then me then Lasercorn. "Holy crap that's ice!" Joven said. "You can do this Jovie!" Jazmin said. "Joven you're loosing!" Lasercorn said. "Shut up!" Joven said. Joven finished so now it was my turn. "You can do this Noah!" Jazmin said. "Fuck!" Olivia said. "Ah! Ah! " I said. "Come on Jazmin cheer for your boyfriend!" Anthony said. She was too busy laughing. "COME ON BABY YOU CAN DO THIS LETS GO! LETS TAKE THAT WIN!" Jazmin said. I started chugging the slurpee down. " I can't feel my body!" I said. I finished my drink and it was Lasercorns turn. "Lord help me! Lord help me!" I said. Jazmin hugged me from behind and kissed my forehead. "You got this Lasercorn!" Courtney said. Lasercorn took some of Wes's drink. "I spilled some on myself !" He said. "Yeaaaaaaah the champion!!!" Mari said. "It wasn't worth it!" He said. He looked like he was in pain. Wes didn't even have a chance to play. "Aw poor Lasercorn." Mari said while rubbing his head. "It wasn't worth it!" Laser corn said. Sohinki slapped Joven again but Joven thought it was me so he hit me. "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" I said.
Jazmin's pov
We were filling up the pool with ice for the losers. "This is going to be so cold!" Noah said. They were singing the mario theme song. It was hilarious. Lasercorn did a flip into the pool. The guys picked up Mari and put her in the pool. "I'm taking you guys with me god damn it." She said while splashing everyone. Noah picked me up and was going towards the pool. "Noah! No! No! No!" I yelled while kicking my legs. He dropped me in the pool but I took him down with me. We started laughing. We went to give out the trophies. "MVP goes out to wait can we get a drum roll? *drum roll* Noah!" Shayne said. "Ayeeeee!" I said. "Noah you showed great courage in the mario kart slushee drinking you know we all thought you were going to be terrible." Ian said. "Yeah in balls deep soccer you took ten hits to the face and still got up like a champ." Anthony said. "Wooooo that's my boyfriend!" I said. "LVP is rather easy. Drum roll please. Lasercorn!" Shayne said. "Based on what!" Lasercorn said. "Ok ok for bribing the ref." Shayne said. "You can't prove that!" Lasercorn said. "Uh okay going ahead of my whistle on several occasions." He said. "And for cheating!" Shayne said. "Now the award for biggest fail. Drum roll please." Anthony said. "Biggest fail goes to Olivia!" Shayne said. "Aw thank you thank you!" She said. "The winner of Smosh Summer Games with the score of 3 points against 2. BANANARAMA!!" Shayne said. "WOOOOOOO!" we all cheered. After we finished filming we started to clean up. "Wooo guys that's a rap on filming!" I said. Tomorrow was our last day here so we cleaned up today so we can have a free day tomorrow. After cleaning, I laid down on the couch where Noah was at. I put my head on his lap and just stared at him. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. "Cause I love your face." I said while giggling. "I love your face too." He said while smiling. He played with my hair while I was on twitter. "Guys lets take a group photo!" Mari said. We all went outside on the beach. Noah gave me a piggyback ride. I posed on his back for the picture. After a million of photos, we went back inside. I went with the girls and had another mini photoshoot in our bathing suits. "We look hot guys!" I said. "Hell yeah we do!" Mari said while posing. I posted the group photo on instagram. I put the caption as "that's a wrap on smosh summer games!"
This week has been the best week ever. 10/10 best summer ever.

////////
authors note-
Thank you guys for over 100 reads. I didn't expect this book to get this many reads lol. I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. c yaaaa.