chapter 8.

Day 3.
Jazmin's pov
I woke up in Noah's arms. I still can't believe that he's finally mine. Well technically we need to go on our first date but still. "Good morning beautiful." He said. I didn't even realize he was awake. "Good morning handsome." I said smiling. I kissed him on the cheek and got up. Keith and Mari weren't there. They're probably downstairs. I went to the bathroom and started changing. I put on my under shirt then my bananarama shirt. I put on my Nike spandex and put my hair into a messy bun. (pic above) I started brushing my teeth and Noah came up and wrapped his arms around me. I took a picture and posted it on snapchat. I put the caption as " with the best " and posted it on my story. "You look pretty." He said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and went to put on my shoes. Once I was done, we went to the living room. "Finally! What were you guys doing?. We were waiting for ages." Wes said. "Oh shut up Wes." I said. "What are we filming today?" I asked Mari. "We're playing balls deep soccer." She said. "Oh cool." I said. "Did you guys already eat?" I asked. "No. after filming we'll have hamburgers and stuff." Courtney said. I nodded. "So what's going on with you and Shayne?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. "What? pssshh Nothing." She said. "Oh come on I know you like him." I said. "Ugh fine I like him ok? He probably doesn't like me back so what's the point." She said. "Are you kidding me? He likes you. I've caught him so many times staring at you." I said laughing. She blushed. "Maybe he'll ask you out." I said and left outside. I stood beside Noah while we were getting ready to film. "Hey cutie." I said while hugging him. "Hey." He said while pulling up his glasses. He's so cute when he does that. "Okay guys today we'll be playing Balls deep soccer. Dude I'm so freaking excited for this." Ian said to the camera. "Wooooo." Said Mari. "You have no idea how excited I am to run my balls into other people's balls." Ian said. Anthony started explaining how the game worked. "Shayne what are the rules?" He asked. "There's only one rule for balls deep soccer. Don't be a fucking dick." He said. We all started laughing. We got into our balls and got in our positions. "Lets do this bananarama!!" I said. "Yeah!" Mari cheered. "3, 2, 1 GO GO GO!" Ian said. We started running towards each other. Ian hit me and I flew back. I started laughing my ass off. Wes went towards Noah and he literally flew. I couldn't help but laugh. "I can't get up. Get the fuck off me!" Anthony said. I played soccer when I was younger so I knew how to play. I made my way to our goal but someone stole kicked the ball. "Fuuuuuck!" I said. I started to get really tired. Wes passed the ball to Ian and made a goal. "Alright you fucking dicks! LETS GET BALLS DEEP!" Shayne said as he blew into the whistle. We started running towards each other. I went towards Keith. I knocked him to the ground. "Sorry Keith!" I said while running. Everyone was just pushing each other. "HEY! he's being a fucking dick! Get that ball out of your ball!" Shayne said. I was just standing there being tired af. Soon enough, jiggle physics made another goal. On round three no one was really trying. After many minutes, nobody couldn't make goals so we took a out of shape break. "I wanna go home!" Joven said. I was just laying on the ground next to Noah.
time skip after filming.
After we were done filming, Matt Raub made us hamburgers. Ian decided to film Lunch time with smosh. "We're having burgers!" Sohinki said. "Some more than others!" Someone said. "Joven took two burgers!" Sohinki said. "Hey ask me how many fucks I have?" Joven said. "Have to give. How many fucks do you have to give." I corrected him. "Ask him how many phrases he fucks up daily." Lasercorn said. "True." I said. We all laughed. "What's on your burger?" Anthony asked to Noah. "Ok. I got bacon and ketchup." He said. I chuckled. We started talking about teaching Olivia how to swim to how many more car accidents there are than shark attacks. "Flitz has a point." I said agreeing to him. We started arguing on how jovens driving is more dangerous. "I think we all almost died in jovens car." I said. Wes went to get more brownies. "I know a lot of people who never eat vegetables. Is there anyone here who-." Flitz asked "Oh this fucking guy right here!" I said while pointing at Noah. Everyone was pointing at him while laughing. "I've been trying to make Noah eat vegetables but it's no use." Said Shayne. Now we were just talking about the times we threw up. "I don't know about you guys but I have a streak since 05. I haven't thrown up since 2005." Sohinki said. "Dude same. I haven't thrown up since like 2007." I said. "Lets make them throw up!" Ian said. "Throw up throw throw up!" They started chanting. I just laughed. Then we were answering twitter questions. After we went to the beach to film a smosh is bored sexy slo-mo beach run video. We got into our red bathing suits. "Hey guys today we're at the beach so we decided uh hey why not do some baewatching slo-mo running." Anthony said. "Lets go!" Ian said. One by one everyone started running. Noah got a high five by a random jogger. I was up next and started running and tripped and fell in the water on purpose. Noah picked me up and he started running like in those movies. But then we fell on purpose. I was laughing. We all started running at once. We got some weird stares from other people. It was funny though. We went back inside to the beach house. "Did you guys see all those stares we got from people?" I said. "Yeah that was hilarious." Mari said. We all took showers and sat outside on the balcony. (a/n: Idk if the beach house had a balcony so bear with me.) Wes and Shayne had made a fire. I was sitting next to Noah. It was getting pretty cold & I guess Noah noticed. He left and came back with a blanket. He put it on top of us. I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder enjoying the fire. "You guys are so cute together. It warms my heart." Olivia said in a mousy voice. I giggled and blushed.
Noah's pov
The smosh crew and I were hanging around the fire. I wrapped my arm around Jazmin making her move towards me more. I looked over to Shayne and Courtney who were sitting next to each other. Courtney seemed cold but Shayne didn't seem to notice. Shayne looked towards me and I pointed at the blanket so he can give it to Courtney. He then got the point and grabbed a blanket and put on Courtney. I nodded and smiled. "Oh, thank you Shayne." She said as she blushed. "Oh come on Shayne. Just ask her out!" Keith said. Shayne and Courtney turned red and stayed quiet. "Ask her out! Ask her out!" Jazmin started chanting. Soon enough everyone started chanting. "Ok! Ok! Um Courtney, would you um like to go out with me?" He asked nervously. "YES! Uh I mean yes." She said laughing. They hugged and cuddled with the blanket. "YEAH that's my boy!" Keith said. We started cheering and continued talking. "Hey guys, I'm going to bed now I'm getting really sleepy." Jazmin said while yawning. "Yeah me too." I said following her. "Use a condom!" Joven said. I flipped him off. As we got into our room, we got into our pjs and brushed our teeth. Jazmin laid down and I got next to her. Her head was on my chest and my arms were around her. "Goodnight beautiful." I said while kissing her forehead. "Goodnight handsome." She replied.