chapter 15.

Jazmin's pov
Today was Friday which meant we had to film a game bang for next week. Courtney & Olivia invited Mari & I to go shopping for Keith's party later on today. We're planning a party for Keith tomorrow since it's going to be his birthday.
I got dressed and did all my routine (pic above) and headed my way to smosh HQ. Once I got there, I saw Mari get out of her car. I decided to up behind her and scare her. "BOO!" I yelled while grabbing her shoulders. "AHH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK." Mari yelled. I started dying of laughter. "Don't do that Jazmin!" She said while pushing me. "Sorry it was tempting." I said. "Do you know what we're filming for game bang?" She asked while getting in the elevator. "No not yet." I said. Once we got to the room, they were preparing to film. "What game are we playing today?" I asked "FIFA 2016." Flitz said. I froze and dropped my things. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? I've been dying to play that game!" I yelled while jumping up and down. "Ok ok Jazmin, calm down you child." Wes said while holding my shoulders down. I laughed and picked up my things. "Okay guys lets film!" Joven said. I walked up and stood in the back next to Wes. The camera guy started counting down. "GAME BANG!" We yelled. "What's up everybody! Today we're playing FIFA 2016." Sohinki said. "YEAAAH." I yelled. "She's a little too excited!" Wes said while trying to calm me down. I laughed and stayed still. "Since there's seven of us, there's going to be a group of three. They're going to be taking turns during halftime." Sohinki said. "I pick Jazmin cause she's played soccer before and Sohinki cause he's good." Mari said. "I pick Wes cause he's physical." Joven said. I laughed. Lasercorn and Flitz were paired together.
*time skip*
We finished filming the game. Sohinki, Mari & I won. "We'll film the punishment on Tuesday at the soccer field." Joven said. I nodded and went to my desk where my phone was. I saw messages from Courtney and Noah.
Noah: Hey babe. I miss you. I can't wait for the party.
I always get butterflies every time he calls me babe.
Me: miss you too. Can't wait either. 😝
Courtney: we finish filming at 4. Olivia & I will pick you guys up to go shopping.
Me: sounds good.
"Mari, Courtney & Olivia will pick us up around 4 to go shopping." I said. "Ok sounds good." She replied. I checked the time and it was already 1 pm.
*another time skip cause why not*
As I was playing some random game on the computer, I got a text from Courtney.
Courtney: we're down her at the parking lot already.
Me: alrighty we'll be down.
"Mari they're here now!" I said while getting my stuff. "Okay let me get my stuff." She said. I waited for her at the door. I saw Joven coming over looking down at his phone so I decided to scare him. I hid behind the door and got on snapchat. Once I saw his footsteps I recorded and screamed. "BAHH!" I yelled at him while pushing him. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled while dropping his phone. I ran away laughing. I heard Wes's laugh. "Good one Jaz." Mari said while high fiving me. We got in the elevator and I started dancing weirdly. "I don't know why I'm so hyper today." I said. Mari just laughed at me.
Once we got down, we saw Courtney's car. "WAIT be quiet I'm going to scare them." I said. I creeped up to the car and banged the window. Courtney & Olivia both screamed. I laughed as I got in the car. "Dude I was just watching you scare Joven. You scared me to death." Courtney said. "I've scared 3 people today." I said proudly. "What time is the party?" Mari asked. "It starts at 8 at the some house we rented." Olivia said.
Once we got to the mall, we got out and headed to the forever 21 and other different stores. About an hour later, we finally found our stuff. We were getting pretty hungry so we went to the food court. "Oooh lets get Panda Express." I suggested. "That sounds good." Courtney said. We got our food and talked about the party tomorrow. "I can't wait for tomorrow." I said. "Me too. It's gonna be lit." Olivia said. We laughed and got in the car. We sang and danced to music. Courtney dropped off Olivia. Mari then me. "Thanks Court, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Yeah no problem, see you." She said as she drove off. I got into my apartment dropped my stuff in my room. I changed into my pajamas and watched netflix. I texted Noah too at the meantime.

//////
authors note-
Late upload 😬. It's currently 1:03 am lol. Sorry for not updating. I've been busy this week. Also I'm starting school again so I'm not going to be able to update frequently but I'll try. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also thank you so much for 500+ reads. Never expected it to get that high lol. Well i'll see yaaa later mah dudes