chapter 12.

Jazmin's pov
I was in my bed watching Netflix on my day off until I got a text from Noah.
Noah 💗🐮: hey you wanna go to universal studios with the squad today?
Me: yeah I have nothing to do anyways :)
Noah 💗🐮: great. I'll pick you up in an hour.
I decided to get up and get dressed. I took a shower and got put on my outfit. I took 20 minutes on doing my makeup and hair until I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Noah and Keith. "Hey guys, come in. I'm almost done make yourself at home." I said while closing the door. I went to the bathroom and finished doing my makeup. Noah came in and hugged me from behind. "I don't get why you have to wear makeup. You look beautiful with out it." He said. I blushed and hugged him. "What's Keith doing?" I asked. "Probably eating everything in your kitchen." He said laughing. I went to the kitchen and there he was eating chips. I got my phone and we left. I sat in the front with Noah while Keith sat in the back by himself. "Are we picking up someone else or?" I asked. "Yeah just Olivia. Shayne is picking up Courtney." Keith said. I nodded and turned up the music. Once we got to the park, we payed our tickets. "Okay guys you guys have to vlog for the squad vlogs." Sunny said. Sunny got the camera and started recording. "What's up guys!" Shayne said. We all cheered. "Today we're at universal studios!" Noah said. "And we have a special guest! Jazmin!" Keith said. "What's up guys!" I said. "We're here to see some stuff and to ride some stuff." Courtney said. "We're to eat churros and dance!" Shayne said. We started dancing in front of the universal studios sign. Keith hit Courtney in the neck. "Is that the ride?" Olivia said pointing to the escalator. "Yeah! You have to put your hands up!" Sunny said. We started yelling. I put my hands up as we were going down. We saw a mechanical dinosaur and the girls and I started to dance in front of it. The first ride we went was Jurassic park. I sat between Noah and Keith. "Keith there's a big drop." I said. "It's an 80 feet drop." This girl said. "Nooooo." Keith complained. "Ooh your veins are popping out." Noah said. "I'm upset." Keith said. As the ride was going up, Keith started to freak out and held Olivia and me. I held Noah's hand. "Oh look shitty robots!" Shayne said. Keith started to freak out more when the drop was coming. I squeezed Noah's hand and hid in his chest. We all screamed. "I don't like that! I don't like that!" Keith said. I started to laugh my ass off. We got off the ride and walked around the park. Me and Noah walked hand in hand. "Are you enjoying your day babe?" Noah asked me. "Yeah especially that you're here with me." I said hugging him. "Awe." Keith said. "Where are we going next?" I asked. "To the studio tours." Shayne said. I nodded and continued walking. I sat between Noah and Shayne. As we were on the ride, we came to the part of Jaws. The wood was on fire. "Lit! That's lit!" Keith said. I laughed and gave him a high five. The shark popped up and swam. It sprayed water and caught us off guard. We all screamed except the boys. "That scared the shit out of me." I said. Noah was just laughing. "Jaws scared the crap out of me!" Courtney said. "Dude same. I didn't expect that." I said. After many rides after, we ran into some fans and took pictures with them. Me and Noah went and played some games. He won me a stuffed animal. "Aww throwback to our first date." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me forehead. "After we leave, we should cuddle and watch Netflix." I said. "That sounds like a good night." He said smiling. We continued walking hand in hand looking for the squad. The boys and I decided to take the stairs while Courtney, Olivia, and Sunny took the escalator. "Are you ready?" Noah asked me. "Fuck yeah." I said. The first case of stairs weren't that bad. Half way there, we were giving up. "Oh my gosh! I'm skinny but I don't exercise woo." Said Keith. There was one more case of stairs. "We got one more." Noah said. "Nooo I don't want to walk anymore!" I complained. Noah grabbed my hand and dragged me. Keith stayed back while me Noah and Shayne were in the front. Noah picked me up and carried me through the last few steps. "Oh my life saver." I yelled sarcastically. We were all out of breath. We did the outro for the vlog. "We had a blast here at universal. Thank you Jazmin for coming with us!" Courtney said. "Yeah no problem. I had so much fun hanging with you guys!" I said while hugging Noah and Shayne. He all did a group hug and said bye to the camera. We continued the rest of the day riding other rides. "Guys I think it's time to go. It's getting pretty late." Sunny said. "Yeah it's 8 pm." I said. We said our goodbyes and left to the cars. Olivia and Keith went to Sunnys car so it was now me and Noah. "I had so much fun today. Thank you for inviting me babe." I said while putting my seatbelt on. "Anything for you babe." He said while putting his hand on my thigh. I smiled and went on my phone. About an hour later we were at my apartment. "Let me get my clothes from the trunk." Noah said. I nodded and waited for him. I opened the door to my apartment and set the keys on the counter. Noah followed me into my room. I fell on my bed. "I'm so tired." I said. Noah laughed. I grabbed my pajamas and started to change. I felt Noah's eyes on me and I smirked. "What are you looking at?" I said while smirking. I caught him off guard. He turned red and looked away. "I'm just kidding." I said laughing. I put on my Nike shorts and shirt and laid on the bed. I put on Netflix while Noah  was changing. I put on a random movie. Noah climbed up to the bed and laid down next to me. He pushed me closer to him. I looked him in the eyes. We were staring at each other. We leaned in and started kissing. We had a heated make out session. I got on top of him and was kissing him. He was going to take my shirt off but I stopped him. "We can do this later." I said while smirking and winking. "Ugh Jazmin you're such a tease." He said. I laughed and got off of him. He played with my hair while my head was on his chest. I then fell in to deep sleep.

////////
authors note-
hehehehehe ;))
Thank you guys for over 200 reads! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for grammar mistakes or whatever. c yaaa!