chapter 6.

Day 1.
Jazmin's pov
Today was the first day of filming smosh summer games. I was the first one up so I took advantage of taking a shower first. I showered and changed to my outfit. I put on light makeup and lipgloss. Noah started getting up. "Good morning sleepy head" I said whiling giggling. "When did you get up?" He asked. "About an hour ago." I said. Keith and Mari were starting to wake up. "Can y'all shut up?" Keith said. I laughed and went downstairs. Courtney and Shayne were the only ones awake. "Good morning guys!" I said cheerfully. "Good morning Jaz." Courtney said. I noticed they had made pancakes for everyone. "Yay food!" I said. I started eating and slowly everyone started to come to the kitchen. I finished eating and sat down on the sofa. I was looking at some fan art and saw this one that was me and Noah sleeping in the car. It was adorable. I liked the tweet and continued to look through more. "Guys lets start filming so we have more time to hang out at the beach!" Anthony said. We went outside and all the camera guys were ready. I stood next to Noah and Keith. Anthony and Ian started the introduction and explaining the summer games. Lasercorn had poured water on Mari's back which caused her to chase him. Anthony's team name was bananarama. Ian's team name was jiggle physics. They did rock paper scissors to see who can choose first. Ian won obviously. "I choose WES!" Ian said. "Yeeeeeah!!" Wes said while catching the shirt. "Wear it with pride. I hope it fits." Ian said. I put my arm on Noah's shoulder while Anthony picked the next person. "I'll pick LASERCORN." Anthony said "Yeah it's not like gym class. Suck it Mr.Fooley I am worth something." He said. I started laughing. "I'll pick Sohinki!" Ian chose. "I'll have to go with Courtney !!" Anthony said. "I choooooose Flitz!" Ian picked. "I'm going to pick Jazmin!" He picked. "YAY!" I said while hugging Anthony. The shirt hit my face. "Awe shit." I said. Everyone was laughing while I put on my shirt. "I choose Keith!" Ian picked. "I'll have to go with Noah!" Anthony picked. Yay I'm in the same team as Noah. "Yaaaay!" I said while hugging Noah. "I choose.....Mari!!" Anthony said. "HELL YEAH!" I said. "Joven.... I'm not choosing you. OLIVIA!!" Ian said. I started laughing. "Awe Jovie. It's okay we still love you." I said while giving him a hug. We then gave him a group hug.  He tried on the shirt and it didn't fit him. "How much are you sucking in Joven?" Sohinki asked. "Oh a lot" Joven said. "Obviously these games need a ref so we brought in Shayne who would also like to present the trophy!" Ian announced. We all started cheering. "Woooo Shayne!" Courtney yelled. I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she just rolled her eyes playfully. We then got ready for the first game. The camera guy started counting down with his figures. "Smosh Summer Games!" We yelled. "Today we'll be playing the ultimate chicken horse!" Anthony said. "I'm a red panda!" "I'm a chicken!" Sohinki and Anthony said. Antony explained how the game worked. "The losers will have to play chicken in the ocean!" Sohinki explained. They began playing. It was Anthony & Courtney vs Sohinki & Keith. Me and Noah were just messing around in the background.
Noah's pov
While they were playing the game, me and Jazmin were messing around. Jazmin grabbed the donut floatie and hit me with it. We started dying of laughter. "Guys come one chill out!" Shayne said all professional. "Sorry ref!" I said. We continued watching the game. Anthony & Sohinki were really good at playing. Jazmin was really into the game. "LETS GO CHICKEN YOU CAN DO THIS!" She said while watching the game. "WOOOO team bananarama!!" Said Lasercorn. I didn't know what was going on so I started cheering. We then went outside for the punishment. Jazmin, Courtney,& Olivia stayed back and watched. I went straight in to the water. Keith was running away. "Get your penis wet! Get your penis wet!" Joven said to Keith. We all went back inside. "Today was awesome!" said Jazmin. "Dude for real. It was so fun." Courtney said. I can't wait for tomorrow.

\\\\\\\
authors note-
chapter 6! Yaaaayy. Lol I hope you guys like it. I'm finally on winter break so I'll be writing a lot more 😉. Also I don't know what happened with chapter 4. The bottom part isn't there anymore ://. I don't know if I should go back and fix it. Oh well byeeee.