chapter 30.

day 3.
Jazmin's pov
I woke up from hearing light snoring. I opened my eyes and saw that I was cuddling with Noah. Uhhh why the fuck am I with Noah? I carefully get out of Noah's grasp and sit up to see everyone sleeping either on the floor or on the couches. I then remember playing very competitive super smash bros then passing out. Soon enough Noah woke up. "Uh why are you on top of me?" He asked slightly blushing. I looked down and noticed I was sitting on his lap. I felt my face get hot. "Sorry." I said. I got up from the couch and accidentally stepped on Jovens face. "Ow what the fuck." He said running his eye. "Oh shit sorry." I said laughing softly. "Guys shut up." Shayne groaned. Soon enough everyone started waking up. "May I ask, why are we all sleeping in the living room? " I asked. "Well we were playing competitive super smash bros and you passed out onto Noah's lap which then Noah passed out so you guys were cuddling." Flitz said. "And we didn't want to wake you guys up because you guys looked so cute sleeping ." Olivia said. "Then we took some cute ass pictures of you guys & we all decided to sleep in the living room." Mari said. I felt my face turn hot again. I nodded slowly. "Wait you guys didn't post it riiight?" I said. They all looked at each other and ran away. "I SWEAR IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU GUYS!" I yelled. I looked over at Noah and he was still laying down on the couch. "Sorry for sleeping on you." I said. "It's fine you looked adorable." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk away but he called my name. "Jazmin help me get uuuuuup!" He whined. "You're such a baby." I said walking towards him. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me on to him so I was on top of him once again. He looked into my eyes and started leaning in. "Not today Grossman." I said while putting my hand on his face. I got up and walked away. "Oh so you're playing hard to get?! Two can play that game." He yelled. I giggled and went to our room. I walked in the room and saw Courtney and Shayne already dressed. "Put on your bathing suit we're filming in the hot tub. Team snow fleeks is filming first." Courtney said. I nodded and grabbed my bathing suit. I quickly changed in the bathroom. I put on a shirt, sweatpants and light makeup. I grabbed my smosh beanie and put it on. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Joven making breakfast again. "What's on the menu today jovie." I said while sitting down on the stool. "We have waffles, bacon, eggs, & oat meal." He said. "Sounds good." Wes said walking into the kitchen. I served myself a bowl of oatmeal and sat with everyone else in the living room.
***
"Team snowfleeks get ready y'all are filming in the hot tub first." Joe said. "Alrighty uncle Joe." I said. My team and I all went outside. "Oooooh man it's cold." I said. "But the hot tub is nice and warm." Mari said. The camera were set and ready to go. We all took off our shirts and pants. I took off my beanie and made a messy hair bun. I went in the water and sat next to Sohinki. "We'll start filming in five minutes." Matt said and Keith. Everyone started to each other. "Keith you'd never know what happened to me this morning." I said. "Girl what happened?" He said in a girly manner. "Noah tried to kiss me this morning." I whispered in his ear. "No way! But didn't you guys barely made up like yesterday?" He asked. "That's what I'm saying! That's why I shoved my hand to his face and left. And he said that I was playing hard to get." I explained. "That's my girl." He said. "And we're rolling!" Matt said. I smiled at Keith and faced the camera. "Hey guys today were playing some hot tub truth or dare!" Anthony did the intro. "Who's going first?" I asked. "I'll go first." Keith said. "Oooohh shiitt." I oo'ed. "Truth or dare Keith." We all said. "I'll go with a dare." He said. "I dare you to do a squat battle against someone." Anthony read out the tweet. "I'll do it with you." Mari said. "No wait I don't wanna go up against a girl she's gonna whoop my ass man." Keith said. They both got out of the hot tub and started the battle. "Lets go Mari!" I yelled. "What about me!" Keith yelled. "Sorry Keith girl power." Olivia said. I laughed. Mari ended up winning like always. "Alright Jazmin! Truth or Dare!" Wes said. "Uhh I'll go with a dare." I said. "I dare you to lay down on the ground and have someone pour snow on top of your belly and leave it on for a minute." Sohinki said. "Oh my god that's gonna be too cold." I groaned. "A dare is a dare." Anthony said. "Fine I'll do it." I said while getting out of the tub. "That's my girl." Keith said.
As I waited for Joe to get snow, a cold breeze came out of no where. "You feel that breeze Jazmin?" Sohinki said. "Fuck youu!" I said. Joe came out with a bucket of snow. "Holy shit that's a lot of snow." Olivia said. "Lay down girl." Joe said. I squirmed and laid down on the floor. "You can do this jazzy!" Mari said. "Countdown!" I covered my face as they did the countdown. As the countdown ended, I felt the snow on my stomach. I screamed. Everyone was laughing. "Don't move!" Matt said. As the timer went of I immediately shake off the snow and return to the hot water. "Holy shit I'm never doing that again fuck that." I said while rubbing my stomach. I got up from the water. "LOOK HOW FUCKING RED MY STOMACH IS!" I yelled. I faced the camera and showed them my stomach. Everyone was still laughing. "That was the best thing ever." Wes said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay next person Anthony!" I picked. She picked dare.
***
As everyone had their turn, it was time for the group dare. "Who can hold there breath longer." Anthony read out the dare. "Ooh man." I said. "3,2,1, go!" Sunny counted down. I pretended to go underwater but didn't. I looked at Keith and he did the same. I laughed. "I just realized everyone noticed that I didn't put my head under water." Keith said. "I lost because I laughed but I'm doing it again." Olivia said. "Wes is the winner!" Sohinki said. "Aye yooo!" I cheered. "That was hot tub and tru- oh god it's so hot I can't even speak." Anthony said. "It is hot." I said standing up. As Anthony finished the outro we all got out of the hot tub. "Alright guys go shower or whatever and call the other team." Matt said. We all said okay and went inside with our towels on. "My stomach is still red." I whined. "Oh stop whining you'll get through it." Mari said. I laughed and went to my room. As I entered I saw Noah facing the wall putting on a shirt. I tip toed up to him. "AHH!" I yelled while pushing him. "Jesus Christ! You fucking scared me!" He said while holding his chest. I started laughing. "You should've seen your face oh my god." I said while laughing. "Oh yeah? You should see your face right now." He smirked. I gave him a confused look. He quickly grabbed my arms causing my towel to fall down and pushed me gently to the wall. I was shook. "So I see you're in your bathing suit." He said while smirking. I stared into his eyes.
Don't do this. You guys barely made up less than 24 hours ago.
"So I am." I said. "Jazmin I miss you so much." He said. "Noah, we barely made up yesterday." I said. "Yeah bu-" "we agreed to take things slow." I interrupted him. He sighed and let go of my hands. "Hey just because we're taking things slow, doesn't mean I don't want you." I said while caressing his cheek. He smirked. Oh no. "So does that mean I can do this?" He said. He leaned in and pushed his lips on to mine.
Welp so much for taking things slow.
Sparks immediately light up in my body. I kissed back. I missed him so damn much. He grabbed on to my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck.
The kiss was slowly going into a make out session. I put my hand under his shirt but he grabbed it. "Taking things slow aren't we?" He said pulling away from the kiss and leaving me hopeless. He casually walked away. Holy shit. He just kissed me an casually just walked away. What the fuck man.
I grabbed the towel that was on the floor and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I take a quick shower and changed into some pants and a sweatshirt shirt. I decided to put little makeup. As I finished I went downstairs to see my team sitting around the living room. "Hey Jazmin you wanna play super smash bros?" Mari said while playing. "Not right now." I said. I sat down next to Olivia who wasn't playing the game.  "Dude im shook." I whispered. "Why what happened?" She asked. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. "Noah kissed me." I whispered in her ear. Olivia covered her mouth. "No way!" She said. "Shhh!" I shushed her. "But I thought you guys were taking things slow?" She said. "That's what I thought too." I said. "I guess he can't resist that body of yours." She said. I laughed.
***
As the other team finished filming in the hot tub and showered they all joined us in the living room. "Guys the water from the hot tub is so dirty." Ian said. "Ew." I said while playing mario kart. "Jazmin." Noah said while sitting down next to me. "Grossman." I replied. "What's up with you two?" Shayne asked. "What? Nothing." I said continuing playing the game. "Oh yeah I won again bitches." I yelled. Mari flipped me off. I passed the controller over to Shayne who wanted to play. "Why did you do that." I whispered to Noah. "Do what?" He asked. "Walk away so causally." I said. "That's what you did to me." He smirked. "Oohhh so we are playing hard to get now?" I asked. "I see how it is." I smirked. He laughed. "Mari, Olivia, Keith, Sohinki, Noah, Lasercorn, Flitz, Shayne time to film. Then after Wes and Sohinki are filming with Noah." Sunny said. As they all got up I decided to follow them. I checked the time on my phone and it was already 6 pm. Well we did wake up like at 12. "Why are you coming? Are you here to support me?" Noah asked. "Psssshh you wish im here to support my team." I said. He laughed.
As they were ready to record, I sat behind the cameras. Sunny was the ref so he explained the rules. Sohinki and Lasercorn were wrapping first. "Lets go Sohin!" I cheered.
***
It all came to this it was Mari vs Shayne. "You can do this Mari believe in yourself!" I said. As three minutes passed gifts were wrapped. "New rule! If the other team talks while I'm judging 1 point off!" Sunny said. As sunny was judging Maris gifts she got 5 points. I clapped. "I would like to say the other team cheated." Noah said. "Just like you did." I said loudly. "OOOHHHH!" Keith said running around. Everyone's mouth were open. Noah turned red. Joe was running around with Keith oooing. I smirked. "Come at me bitch!" I said standing up. "That's my girl!" Keith said. "She said something 1 point off!" Lasercorn said. "I'm not even playing!" I yelled. "Still you're apart from the other team!" He yelled back. "Alright alright no points taken off she's not playing in this game." Sunny said. "That was intense." Shayne said still laughing.
"I would also like to say the roll of wrapping slipped and accidentally knocked Maris present." Lasercorn said. "That's not true." Olivia said. "OH THATS A POINT OFF!" Lasercorn said. "But she wasn't talking about the present." Sohinki said. "OH TWO POINTS OFF!" Noah yelled. "Alright to be fair you guys put yourself in this situation so 1 present disqualified. "They were provoking them to say something!" I yelled out. "Yeah I was totally doing that." Lasercorn said proudly. "Sunny you said only if you were talking about the presents Olivia wasn't talking about the presents." Sohinki said. "Alright you guys are still at 14 points." Sunny said. "I just made enemies with everyone." Sunny said. "I hate you guys and I'll be the one to talk." Keith said. "I love Keith." Shayne said. "Oh no you piece of shit." Keith said. "Alright down to the last present its 14 to 14. I've seen worse so I'll count it." Sunny said. "Bullshit!" Mari yelled. "Rigged # sunny is a terrible ref!" I yelled. The other team gave sunny a hug while my team were preparing for the punishment which was getting wrapped together. I went back to the living room with everyone else. "Who won?" Courtney asked. "Blue balls." I huffed. "Hell yeah!" Joven yelled. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I went on my phone for the mean time.
***
"Hot!" I heard Wes yell. I went to the kitchen to see Noah Sohinki and Wes eating snowcones. "No dude I might actually puke." Sohinki said. "What's happening?" I asked. "They ate a snow cone with ghost pepper sauce." Shayne said. "Oh shit." I said. Sohinki looked like he was in pain. "Noah's mouth is like a faucet!" I said. Sohinki went to the other room and sat on the floor. "Alright guys please leave a comment on what should the boys eat next time. But please don't kill them. Bye!" Courtney did the outro. Everyone went to check on Sohinki. "You okay Noah?" I asked while rubbing his back. He nodded. I grabbed some napkins and gave them to him. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Because I care about you." I said. "Yeah but I hurt you. You don't deserve me." He said quietly. "I know but I can't seem to let you go." I said while touching his face. He gave me a small smile. I went to the other room with everyone. Sohinki was sitting on the floor. "Here take this it'll make you feel better." Sarah said while handing him medicine. Sohinki took them. "Today was something else." I said. "I agree." Mari said. I checked the time and it was 10pm. "I'm going to bed now good night guys." I yawned. "Me too." Courtney said. "What's up with you and Noah?" She asked. "I honestly don't know. We kissed today and it felt so good Courtney but I'm not ready to be in a relationship again with him." I said. She nodded.
We got prepared to go to sleep. "Goodnight Jaz." Courtney said. "Goodnight Court." I said. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

////////
authors note-
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS MONTH. IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND STRESSED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. BUT HEY HERES A CHAPTER!! I HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT TEST ON MAY 12 SO IVE BEEN REALLY STRESSED ABOUT IT. ENOUGH EXCUSES. GUYS THANK YOU FOR 6k READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH.