chapter 14.

Jazmin's pov
I woke up to he sound of my alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I stretched carefully since I was sore from yesterday. Yesterday was wild af with Noah. Noah left last night due to some work he needed to finish. I got up took a shower & did my makeup. I left my hair down and grabbed a hat. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, my backpack & left.  I got to the smosh headquarters rather early so I decided to go to the smosh squads office & see if Noah was there. Everyone one was there except for Noah. "Hey guys is Noah here?" I asked. "No he's running a little late but hang out with us for the mean time. We're bored." Olivia said. "Alrighty." I said as I set my stuff down. I sat down next to Keith on the couch. "What's all those nerf guns doing there?" I asked while pointing. "We just have them there cause why not." Courtney said. I laughed. "I have an idea! Lets shoot Noah when he gets here!" Shayne said. I nodded in agreement and grabbed the biggest gun. Everyone else got one. "Keith sneak out and see if he's coming. Do a bird call or whatever." I said. He nodded and headed out with his gun acting like a spy. We all laughed. About five minutes later we heard a bird call. He came in running. "He's coming! Everyone hide." Keith said. I hid behind the couch with Olivia & Shayne while Keith and Courtney hid beside the couch. "Hey guys sorry I was late... guys?" Noah said while entering. "3,2,1." I counted down. We all stood up and started shooting him. "AHH what the fuck guys?" He said laughing. We all laughed and continued to shoot him. He grabbed a gun and started to shoot us. I ran out laughing and he followed me. "Okay okay Noah stop shooting me!" I said while laughing on the floor. "Alright, alright." He said while helping me get up. We picked up the darts while walking to the office. "Why are you at our office?" He asked. "Cause I came too early and had nothing else to do so I went to see if you were here." I said. "Awe you came to check on me." He said while grabbing my hand. "Yeah yeah whatever." I said while rolling my eyes playfully. We got to the office. I grabbed my stuff. "I'll see you guys later. Maybe for lunch." I said while putting my backpack. "Come for lunch!" Courtney said. I nodded. "Bye Noah see you later." I said while giving him a peck on the lips. "Bye babe." He said. I made my way towards smosh games. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Jaz." Wes said. I smiled and made my way towards my computer next to Mari.
Noah's pov
After an hour of going over ideas, Ian and Anthony came over with a script for the sketch for tomorrow. "Here's the script for the sketch tomorrow. Go over the lines together." Ian said while setting down the scripts. We grabbed the scripts and started read and going over the lines. After 2 hours, we started to get hungry. "Guys I'm getting hungry." Olivia complained. "Yeah me too. Lets eat chipotle?" I suggested. "Yeah sounds like a good idea." Shayne said. "I'll meet you guys there." I said. "We'll wait for you in the parking lot." Keith said. I nodded and left to go get Jazmin. Once I got there, she was wearing her head phones with her eyes glued to the screen. I went behind her to scare her. I shook her back and yelled. "AHHHH." She screamed which caused Mari to also scream. "You scared me asshole!" She said while playfully hitting me. I was dying of laughter. "We're gonna go eat chipotle. You wanna come?" I said while laughing. "Yeah I'm starving anyways." She said. She grabbed her phone and wallet. We walked hand in hand towards the parking lot talking about or day so far. The squad was there ready to leave. "Are you guys ready?" I asked. "Yup." Courtney said. Jazmin and I stayed behind a little. Shayne and Courtney were in front of us holding hands. "CUTIES!" Jazmin said while recording. I laughed. Once we got to chipotle, we ordered and sat down. "Guys we should have a party this weekend since it's going to be Keith's birthday." Olivia said. "That sounds like fun!" Jazmin said. We finished our meal and left back to the office. I dropped Jazmin off at the game room and continued to do my work.

\\\\\\
authors note-
pretty boring chapter ://. it's finally 2017! Hope you enjoyed the holidays with your family. Sorry this chapter is boring. I'll c ya later mah dudes.