chapter 22.

Noah's pov
I woke up next to no one but an alarm going off. It was from Jazmin's phone. I turned it off and grabbed my glasses. "Babe?" I said loudly. "In the kitchen!" I hear her say. I make my way towards there while running my eyes. "How come you're up before me?" I said hugging her from behind. "Cause I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and make some breakfast for us." She said smiling. I smiled back. There was waffles and some bacon. Jazmin served me. "So what time are your brothers coming today?" She asked. "Around 11 or so." I said while my mouth was full. "I can't wait to meet them." She said. I finished eating so I put my plate and washed it. "Dibs on taking a shower first." I said running. "Ugh!" She complained. I laughed and grabbed extra clothes that I left from the other times I've stayed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed and dried my hair with the towel. "I'm done babe." I said. "Okay." She said. I grabbed my phone and made my way to the living room. I sat down and turned on the tv. I felt my eyes closing and fell asleep.

Jazmin's pov
I took a shower and changed. I did my makeup. I put on my white slip ons. I grabbed my backpack and headed towards the living room. "Ok Noah I'm ready." I said. I found him asleep. I smiled. "Noah." I softly said. I shook him a little. He still didn't wake up. Damn he's a heavy sleeper. I carefully sat on his lap. I held his head and kissed him. He kissed back. "Woah. What was that for?" He said sleepily. "You wouldn't wake up so I decided to kiss you." I said smiling. "Well in that case." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. It turned into a heated make out session. His hands traveled its way up in my shirt. "Noah....we need to go." I said in between kisses. "We can finish this later." I said winking and getting off his lap. "Fine. But I'll be expecting." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and put on my backpack. I grabbed my keys and walked to the car. Noah followed me behind. "I'll drive." I said opening the car. Noah nodded and entered the car. I turned on the car and put on a radio station. Starboy by The Weeknd WAS on. "Ayeee!" Noah said turning up the song. The song was almost over over but we still sang. "Look what you done. I'm a motherfuckin starboy!" We both sang. I laughed while my eyes were on the road. We continued to listen & sing to more songs.
I turned in the the smosh HQ and parked my car. "My brothers will be here in an hour so I'll text you." Noah said while getting out. "Alrighty." I said putting on my backpack. We walked to the gameroom. "I'll see you in an hour." I said. "Yup." He said smiling. I gave him a quick kiss and went inside. "What's crackalackin my dudes." I said setting my stuff down. "Nothing much. Just waiting so we can film." Flitz said. I nodded and sat down.

Noah's pov.
* 1 hour later *
While we were preparing for the show I got a text from my brother saying he's here. I quickly texted him that I'll be down to pick them up. "Sunny my brothers are here. I'm going to bring them up." I said walking. He nodded. While i was walking i texted Jazmin to go to meet me at the studio. I got off my phone and saw Justin & Matthew and his girlfriend. "Hey guys." I said giving them a hug. They greeted me and we started walking with me. We talked about my show and what food we were going to eat. "So is your girlfriend here?" Justin asked. "Yeah she's at the studio. " I said nervously. I'm little nervous about them meeting her. What if they don't like her? I shook off the thoughts and opened the door to the studio. I saw Jazmin talking to Olivia. I wonder if she's nervous? "Aye! The grossman brothers!" Keith said greeting them. The squad already met my brothers so I don't have to introduce them. Jazmin walked her way towards me. "Guys this is my girlfriend Jazmin. Jazmin these are my brothers. Justin & Matthew." I said. "It's nice to meet you." She said flashing her bright smiled. She hugged them both and started a conversation. It seems that they like each other so I'm relieved. Sunny called me over to begin filming. The camera guy gave me a countdown. "Hey what's up guys welcome to another episode of put it in my mouth." I said. "Wooo!" Jazmin cheered in the background. "This is a really special episode one that I'm most excited to do. Lets bring out the guests. My brothers Justin & Matthew Grossman." I said clapping.

Jazmin's pov
Before Noah began the show, I had a conversation with his brothers. They all look a like a lot. Noah did his intro and introduced his brothers. I went and sat next to Olivia. "They all have their eyebrows on fleek I'm jealous." Olivia said. I laughed and agreed. "What are they eating?" I asked. "It's something that smells so disgusting that you can't eat it inside we have to take it outside. " she said. I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Damn it's that bad." I said she nodded. After Noah read a fact, their faces changed. "Have you guys ever thrown up after eating something?" Noah asked. "Oh yeah all the time." Justin said. "All the time?" Shayne said. I started laughing. "I throw up in the pot when it hasn't been washed and there's macaroni." Matthew said. "You don't even do the dishes so don't lie." His girlfriend said. "Ohhhhhh shots fired!" I said. "Why don't we call her out if she's going to be calling people out Samantha come out here!" Noah said. After a few more shots, we went outside. "I don't think I'll be kissing you today after this babe." I said. "Well can I have one last kiss?" He said. I gave him a kiss and went with Olivia. Sunny came out with a thick bag. "It has 4 separate bags that's how bad it smells." Sunny said. Noah groaned. Noah started filming. Olivia & I went close to the bag and smelled it. Olivia & I immediately gagged. "Holy shit." I whispered. Shayne laughed at me. "I can see from the corner Olivia is our food girl and I can see Olivia and Jazmin already gagging." Noah said. "Gotta blast!" I said. I stood next to Shayne. Noah and his brothers all held hands and called for food girl. Olivia got the bag and was gagging. "Can I just say something before you guys die." I said going into the shot. "Go for it." Noah said. "The grossman brothers have really great eyebrows. Okay bye." I said running away from the smell. "Yes! Can we zoom in on the eyebrows! It's fantastic!" Olivia agreed with me. "I'll take it." Justin said. After Noah took off the bags the smell was worse. Noah got the can opener and started to open it. The juice came out and Justin was already going to throw up. I covered my mouth and was gagging. After many attempts of Noah trying to open it he couldn't. "Shayne just go in and open it." I said. He went in and was starting to open it. "You got this Shayne!" I yelled. "Oh he's doing it! He's opening it!" Noah said. Matt Raub came outside but immediately went back inside. "Matt come smell this!" I yelled. "Yes please put your face in that." Justin said. Matt Raub smelled it and ran back inside. I laughed. Shayne finally opened it. "Yes! Strong man Shayne!" Sunny said. Shayne came back and had his hands covered in the liquid. "Don't you dare touch me Shayne!" I said backing up. Shayne laughed and left to wash his hands.
Noah got a piece out and it was a whole fish. I gagged for like the 50th time. They all got their pieces on their fork. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" We all counted down. Noah was the first one to spit it out. "Aw shame! Shame!" I yelled. Justin still has it in his mouth. "You got this Justin. Keep it in!" I said while laughing. He was having trouble but he did the Noah throwback and swallowed it. "Seconds! But Samantha has to join." Matthew said. "And Jazmin!" Shayne said. "Fuck off Shayne!" I said flipping him off. "Come on Samantha and Jazmin!" Noah said. "Oh what's that? I think I heard Joven calling my name. I better see what he wants." I sarcastically said while making my way out. "No! Someone get her!" Noah said. I rushed to the door but Shayne picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Shayne! Don't do this." I yelled while kicking me legs. He set me down next to Noah and ran away. I groaned when I saw the fish. "Alright guys us three. Grab a fork." Noah said. "Oh god if actually looks terrible." Samantha said. I grabbed a fork. "I hate you & Shayne." I said. "You love us." Noah said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece. I gagged. "To the pot!" Noah pointed. "Before you guys eat it. It tastes very salty." Noah said. Everyone gave us a countdown. "5, 4 " "My heart is racing." I said. "3, 2, 1," they all counted down. I ate the piece. I immediately gagged but didn't spit it out. "Keep it in Jazmin!" Sarah said. Noah was jumping and did the throwback. It's so salty my eyes were watering. I chewed it more. "Come on Jazmin! Swallow it!" Shayne said. I grabbed on to Noah and did the throwback. "She did it! Samantha & Jazmin did it." Noah said. I burped and gagged at the same time. "Awe that wasn't worth it." I said. I spit into the pot. Samantha was the only one who didn't spit it out. "Samantha is the champion!" Sunny said. "I'm out!" I said walking away. Noah and his brothers laughed. Olivia gave me two strips of gum. Noah did his outro and ended the show. We all cleaned up. Noah's brothers had left. "Wanna go get some lunch?" Noah asked. "No thanks I lost my appetite." I said grabbing my phone. He laughed. "I'll be at the squads office if you need me." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and left to the game room. I spent the rest of the day playing games with Mari and filming.