chapter 13.

Noah's pov
I woke up with Jazmin around me. She had her leg around me. I smiled at myself remembering what happened last night. I caught myself staring at her while she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. She was starting to wake up. "Good morning beautiful." I said. "Good morning." She said while stretching. "What do you wanna do today? We have the whole day to ourselves." I said. "I don't know. Maybe just stay the whole day here?" She said while hugging me. "That sounds good." I said smiling. We stayed in bed for a few more minutes. "I'm hungry." Jazmin said while getting up. I went to the kitchen and see what I could make. I saw pancake mix. I went to ask Jazmin and see if she wanted some pancakes. She changed into some different kind of clothing. She had some yoga pants which made her ass look big. I went behind her and slapped her butt. "Noah!" She said while playfully hitting me. I laughed and hugged her. "You want some pancakes?" I asked while looking into her eyes. "Uh yeah." She said getting distracted. I lightly grab her head and kissed her. I pushed her lightly to the wall and started a heated make out session. I squeezed her butt lightly and she gasped. She put her hand under my shirt but I stopped her. "Gotta make those pancakes." I said smirking and winking. "Noaaaaah!" She whined. "Revenge." I said laughing and walking to the kitchen. "You're an ass." She said. I laughed and started making the batter. "Have you ever tasted the pancake batter?" I asked. "No, why would I do that?" She said while putting her hair in a messy bun. "It's so good." I said while licking my finger. "Why am I dating you again?" She said. "Because im hot." I said while smiling. "True." She said staring at me. She sat on top of the counter and watched me make the pancakes. "Should I make some bacon?" I asked. "Ooooh yeah." She said. I laughed and put the bacon on the pan. I put the pancakes in one plate and set them on the counter. I stood in front of Jazmin and gave her a peck on the lips. "What was that for?" She asked smiling. "Nothing just cause I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said getting off the counter. She walked by and I slapped her in the butt with the spatula. "Noah! Stop doing that!" She said laughing. "I can't help it." I said. I turned the bacon and set them on a separate plate. "The food is ready!" I said. I grabbed a plate and served Jazmin. She came running to the table. I laughed at her. I served myself and starting eating. We ate in silence. It was comfortable since we were hungry. "Mmmm this is so good. Thanks for cooking for me." She said. "Your welcome babe." I said. Once I finished, I washed my plate and sat on he couch. (A/N: warning - might get dirty.) Jazmin followed me and sat on my lap. "I'm bored now." She said. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked while holding her waist. She started grinding lightly on me. I moaned. "Oh no don't do that." I said closing my eyes. I felt my bulge getting harder. She kissed my lips and laughed. She was getting off of me but I didn't let her. I pulled her waist towards me and kissed her. She kissed me back. I put my hand in her sweatshirt. I picked her up and brought her to the bed without breaking the kiss. I threw her lightly on the bed and took off my shirt. She bit her lip looking at me. I kissed her neck leaving her hickeys. "Oh Noah." She moaned. She flipped me over and now she was on top of me. She placed soft kisses on my chest which caused me to moan in a desperate way. "I can feel you getting bigger." She said giggling.

Jazmin's pov
Noah placed his hand under my sweatshirt and took it off. I was now in my bra. I smirked and decided to tease him. I got up and slowly started taking off my yoga pants. Noah couldn't be patient so he took them off for me. He picked me up and pushed me to a wall. I wrapped my legs around him and continued to kiss him. He took off my bra. I took off his pants but Noah was growing impatiently and kicked his pants of leaving him in his boxers. One thing led to another he took off my panties, put on a condom and he was inside of me. "Noahh. Mmm." I moaned loudly. "Faster Noah." I said while pulling his hair lightly. "Noah I about too..." I yelled. "Hold on baby." Noah moaned. I held on to the sheet while he aggressively went faster. He pulled out meaning he was about to cum. I smirked at him. He rolled over to the other side leaving us both out of breath. "That was amazing baby." I said out of breath. "You did good baby girl." He said. I giggled and cuddled with him under the sheets.