chapter 33.

recap.
"Jazmin, I'm so sorry for being a dick that one day. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for being an asshole. I'm sorry for the damage I've caused you. I know you're mad at me. You have all the right to be angry at me but I miss you so much. I just can't give up on you just yet. So with that said, will you be my girlfriend?" Noah said.

present time.
Jazmin's pov.
I felt like the whole world stopped moving. My mouth was open but with no words coming out. My heart was racing. I was speechless. Noah was waiting for a response. I didn't know what to do nor say.
"I-I..." i stuttered.
"You don't like it huh? I knew I shouldn't have done this. Why am I so stupid?" He started panicking. "I'll just leave you alone." He said looking down. "Noah you didn't let me say anything." I managed to say something. He looked up at me. "What you did today was fucking beautiful, the petals, candles, these notes you wrote. You even made the whole smosh fam help you. I fucking love it. This was so sweet. I don't deserve a boyfriend like you." I said.
His big green eyes widened.
"Boyfriend? Did you say just say boyfriend?" He said. I smiled & nodded. I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and let go of the hug. I stared into his eyes. "You have no idea how much I missed you." I said as a tear came down my cheek. He frowned. "I don't like to see you cry I'm so sorr-" I interrupted him by giving him a kiss.
"Enough apologizing. I'm just glad to have you back." I said while laying my head onto his chest.
"AWWWEEE!!" I heard everyone. I turned my head and saw everyone in awe. "That was the cutest thing ever." Courtney said. I smiled & looked at Noah. He kissed my forehead. "Okay guys I know this is adorable and all but we need to leave in twenty minutes." Joven said. "Wait how did you guys get the rose petals?" I asked letting go of the hug. "That's only for us to know." Shayne said. I rolled my eyes playfully. I went upstairs to our room and packed.
*twenty minutes later*
"I'm really going to miss this place." I said. "Don't worry babe we'll be here next year." Noah said. There's those butterflies again.
I smiled and went outside to the cars. Noah put our luggage in the trunk. I went all the way to the back seats & Noah followed me. "Did you think of this idea by yourself?" I asked. "No. The girls thought about it & I wrote the notes." He said. I smiled.
"Who knew that I would fall in love with a dork." I said. He smiled & pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

~the end~

///////
authors note-
GUYS UGH MY HEART. I had so much feelings while writing this book. Sad that this is the last chapter (or is it?). I have ideas of writing other books too. Like should I make one of Shourtney? Idk but I really hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did. I'll see you latteeerrr! ❤