chapter 10.

Jazmin's pov
I woke up to the sound of Noah snoring. I giggled which caused him to wake up. "Good morning my prince." I said. "Good morning my princess." He said sleepily. I gave him a peck on the lips and got up. Mari & Keith were still sleeping. All my stuff was already packed so I went to take a shower. I put on my outfit (pic above) and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and sat with the girls. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Jaz." Courtney said all jumpy. "Why do you sound excited?" I asked. "Cause Shayne asked me out on a date last night. He's taking me out tonight." She said. "OMG Courtney ahh I'm so excited for you. Please let the girls and I help you get ready." I said while hugging her. "Definitely. I have no idea what to wear." She said. "Guys. It's time to go." Keith said. I grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk. I got in the car in the back with Noah. "Guys I'm sad that Smosh Games is over." I said. "Same. It was so fun hanging out with you guys." Shayne said. "But I'll see you guys at work on Monday right?" I said. "Oh yeah for sure." Keith said. I laughed. I posted a video of all of us in the car on snapchat. I laid down & put my head on Noah's lap. He played with my hair while I was on snapchat. I decided to record him. "Hey Noah." I said. "Yeah babe?" He said. "I love you." I said in a cute voice while recording. "I love you too." He said smiling. I posted the video on snapchat and went on twitter.
Noah's pov
As I was stroking Jazmin's hair, she fell asleep. I took a picture and saved it to my camera roll. I have so many pictures of us. I love it. "So Shayne how's it going between you and Courtney?" I asked. "Well we're making progress. I asked her on a date last night and she said yes. So I'm picking her up later tonight." He said. "That's my boy." Keith said. "Where are you taking her?" I asked. "Well I'm planning on taking her to a fancy restaurant and yeah." He said. "Nice, nice." I said. "If you break her heart Shayne, I swear to god I will cut your dick off." Jazmin said as she was getting up. Shayne looked worried. "Jaz chill girl." Keith said. "Haha sorry but Courtney is my girl. I gotta protect her you know?" She said. "Sunny are we there yet?" I asked. "Almost but not yet." He said. "Ugh." I said as I laid my head on Jazmin's shoulder. Jazmin started massaging my head. "That feels good." I said. She laughed. Time passed by as we played heads up. We finally got to the office where we parked all our cars. "Finally we're here." I said as I got out of the car. "Hey Noah, I gotta go help Courtney for her date later tonight." Jazmin said. "Okay, text me later. I love you." I said "love you too." She said as she gave me a kiss. This will be the first time we'll be apart. We all left to our cars.
Jazmin's pov
As I got to Courtney's apartment, I got a text.
Noah 💗🐮: I miss you already. 😢
Me: it's only been like 20 minutes babe.
Noah 💗🐮: I know but we haven't been separated for so long.
I laughed and knocked on Courtney's door. "Hey girl! You excited for tonight?" I asked. "Yes but I'm so nervous at the same time." She said. "You'll be fine. I promise." I said while coming in. I noticed Olivia and Mari were already here. "Ok we need to go to the mall to get you an outfit. We have time it's only 2:00 pm. So let's go." Mari said. "Lets go on my car I know the best mall!" Olivia said. As we were going to the mall, we were blasting music and singing along. I recorded a video and posted it on snapchat. "Okay we're here." Olivia said. We hopped off the car and entered the mall. It was huge. "Guys this is heaven." I said admiring the place. The first store we went was forever 21. It freaking had two floors. Mari found the perfect dress for Courtney. "Yo that dress is going to show off your curves Court." I said. "Shayne is going to die for you." Olivia said. After a million of stores later, we finally got her outfit ready. We were full of bags. We also bought stuff for each other too. "Ok guys it's 5:00. We need to get you ready Court." Olivia said. As we were going to Courtney's apartment, we stopped to get in-n-out. They have the best burgers. We got our burgers and ate them at her apartment. As Courtney was taking a shower, we laid her outfit out. "She's gonna look smokin tonight." Mari said. I nodded in agreement. "What do you guys think?" Courtney said while modeling in her dress. "WOOOOOAH. GIRL YOU LOOK HOT." Olivia said I nodded in agreement. "Okay Jazmin you're in charge of makeup. I'm in charge of hair and Olivia you're in charge of nails." Mari said. We blasted music as we did our stuff. After an hour, we were finally done. "Damn I did a good job on your makeup like shiiiiit." I said while admiring her makeup I just did. "Okay I'm done too." Mari said. "Me too." Olivia said. Courtney stood up and walked around. "Damn we did a good job girls." I said.
(Courtney's outfit below)

"It's 6:55 Courtney what time is Shayne picking you up?" Olivia said

"It's 6:55 Courtney what time is Shayne picking you up?" Olivia said. "He should be here in about five minutes." She said. About five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Okay Courtney go in your room, we'll tell you to come." I said. I opened the door and there was Shayne in a nice suit. "Courtney your date is here!" I said happily. As she walked out of her room Shaynes eyes were wide and his mouth was open. "Okay I want her back by 12. No messing around you hear me? You two have fun but not too much fun." I said in a fatherly matter. "She's just joking you two have fun. We'll be leaving now." Mari said while dragging Olivia and me out. As they left, we got our stuff. "Ah they grow up so fast." I said jokingly. "Yup" Olivia said. We said goodbye to each other and left home.

////////
authors note-
A little different chapter today. I know I'm late but I wanted to say happy holidays. Hope you enjoy your holidays with your family. ❤️