25

A/N at the end so please read! Enjoy :)

* * * * * * * * *

Everything was happening so fast, and I felt out of control of my own body. My mind was in a lustful haze as Harry laid me on top of the bed, his lips moving fiercely against mine. His fingers were untying the coverup I wore, shoving it off my shoulders before moving to unclasp my bra. I leaned up on my elbows to help him, jutting my chest up into his as my breasts were released from their confinement. The cold air of the room caused my skin to erupt in goosebumps but despite that, I felt hot all over. Harry's hands were sliding down my sides, tracing my curves before slipping his fingers into the waistband of my shorts.

The fabric of his shirt was irritating and I was impatient to feel his skin against mine, so I gripped the hem of his shirt and pushed it up. He simultaneously shoved my shorts along with my underwear down before briefly pulling away from me to pull his shirt off over his head. My eyes hungrily watched the way his stomach stretched as he did so, muscles contracting before his face was revealed again. The removal of his shirt left his hair in a messy array and I itched to run my fingers through it. Swallowing thickly as he stared down at me, I reached for the back of his neck before bringing him down to connect our lips again. Kissing him hotly, I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and earned a deep groan from in return. The sound of it rattled me to the core and every inch of me was needy for him. Whimpering against his lips, I let one of my hands wander down his body before hastily unbuttoning his jeans. He hurriedly moved to help me, shoving both his jeans and boxers down in several movements. His jeans were only pushed down to his thighs before he stopped, briefly pulling away to slip his hand into his back pocket. Pulling a foil square wrapper out, I momentarily felt relieved that he remembered protection. Because part of me wasn't sure I would of stopped him if we had continued without it. Too far gone in my arousal and need for him, I wasn't thinking straight.

He quickly rolled the condom over his length, pried my legs further apart and then entered me in one swift thrust. I gasped out in shock but his mouth quickly covered mine, drowning out the sounds I made as he pulled back and rolled his hips into me again. It felt like an eternity since I had him like this and it was fulfilling, my need for him being momentarily satisfied. Digging my fingers into his shoulders, I moved to wrap my arms around his neck and allowed my hands to get lost in his hair. Bringing him impossibly closer, his fervent kiss quickly slowed into gentle kisses. My stomach coiled with both pleasure and warmth, cheeks heating with a blush as he cupped my face in one hand. The kiss was broken and he rested his forehead against mine, eyes fluttering open as he continued to thrust into me.

"This," he started breathlessly, green eyes holding mine. "Right here, is becoming my favorite place." He grunted and I clenched around him, his words alone heightening the delicious pleasure spreading through my core and the rest of my body. I gasped, my head tilting back into the pillow as my back arched. "Heaven. You feel like god damn heaven." He groaned, his hand on my cheek moving to grab one of my hands that was gripping his hair tightly. His fingers slipped through the gaps of mine before he brought my hand back onto the bed, pinning it by my head. The action made me want to keep my eyes open and I forced myself to meet his penetrating gaze, feeling a tightness in my chest when he held it. His forehead knocked against mine once again, his pants hitting my lips as he quickened the roll of his hips.

The blood was pumping in my ears, heart ramming hard in my chest at the way Harry was looking at me. He rarely met my eye in the past few times we've had sex but this...felt different. Intense. More intimate. It only increased my arousal and I gasped out in shock, mouth falling agape as Harry buried himself inside me further. With my knees curling on either side of his hips, I met his thrusts half way and clasped his hand tightly in mine. My breaths turned into short moans and I fought to keep my eyes open when I felt my climax quickly approaching the faster Harry went.