03

We walked the short distance to the apartments, my feet tripping over the other when it got caught on a crack in the sidewalk. Harry's arm around my waist tightened to catch me, both of us laughing at my expense. I held his upper arm as I came to a stop, lifting one leg as I slipped off one of my heels. Harry held my elbow to help balance me, and I grinned triumphantly at him when I slipped the other off, bending to pick both of my shoes up and held them in one of my hands.

With out the heels, I felt so small next to Harry. He towered over me and I found myself having to tilt my head back just to look at him fully, my eyes finding that from down here his jaw looked irresistibly sharp. I brought my hand up as we walked, brushing my fingers against the curve of it and his lips turned up into a smile as he looked down at me. His green eyes were just as bright as they were earlier, but the white in his eyes were red, glossy from the liquor we had both consumed. I giggled again when he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and tucked me into his side, his body giving me warmth more than a jacket could have.

We reached the apartments and I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw he was leading us past the stairs, thankful that his room wasn't on any of the top floors. We  walked through the small hallway, a light connected to the ceiling illuminating our surroundings for us. After passing a few doors, Harry stopped and dug his hand into his pocket. He pulled out a set of keys and managed to unlock the door, the room completely dark the moment he swung the door open. I stepped in before him and he followed, his hand blindly closing the door behind him. I turned when I heard the click of the door and just as I was about to ask Harry to turn a light on, I felt his hands cupping my face. I gasped at the sudden touch but that breath was lost the moment he pressed his mouth against mine.

My arms moved to lock themselves behind his neck as we kissed feverishly, Harry's feet suddenly moving forward. His steps forced me to walk backwards, and I almost tripped over a rug when his arms circled my waist and lifted me up. I gasped at the different angle, my head now above Harry's as he held me against him. Instinctively, my legs wrapped around his waist as he led us down the dark hallway, my attention solely on the lips I was kissing. He tasted like beer, mixed with mint and cigarettes. I hated the smell of smoke but for some reason it tasted incredible when it was coming from Harry's lips.

His hands on my lower back slid over the curve of my ass, dipping under my dress to cup it in his hands. I didn't protest, but I nearly jumped a mile in the air when I heard the sound of a bang. I ripped my lips away from him momentarily to see he literally kicked his bedroom door down, and just as fast as he had opened it, he was suddenly kicking it closed.

"Your roommates." I said suddenly in remembrance that he probably didn't live alone.

"Zayn and Liam, they're at the bar." He said heavily, dipping down to kiss my neck. I tilted my head back to allow him more access and my mouth fell open when he started sucking right below my jaw. I shivered, and my breathing picked up when he darted his tongue out to lick the spot he had just been sucking on. I tilted my head back down to look at him but just when I had his fingers went to the zipper of my dress, swiftly bringing it down in one motion.

"You don't waste time do you?" I said jokingly, laughing breathlessly as he began to pull my dress down. He placed me on my feet to let it fall to the floor the rest of the way, his eyes unashamedly scanning the length of my body.

"Not when I want to fuck you this bad." He says lowly and smirks at me just before he steps forward and picks me up, tossing me on his bed seconds later. I bounce from the impact, my eyes wide as he pulled his white shirt over his head. My eyes darted across the plains of his stomach the moment he revealed himself to me, drinking in the sight of his butterfly tattoo and birds on his chest. His stomach was defined and toned, showing the affects of the obvious working out he did. I practically drooled right then and there, my stomach turning when my gaze landed on the 'v' that dipped and disappeared beneath his black jeans.